Mike DeBord it is .. Azzani to move on. (unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want but in his second (and last) season as the michigan OC they had a hell of a team with a great offense and almost played for a natty. They were 7-5 in his first year. They went 11-2 and finished in the top 10.

You really seem to dislike Butch. Yea he uses some cliche talk, every coach does. The team and recruits seem to buy it. We are improving and recruiting at an unbelievable level, yet you still criticize Butch for something that hasn't even happened. Idk what some of y'all are so tore up about.

I like him actually and even though I
was just being a smart ass there is still a lot of truth in what I said.

Reactions: 1 person
Give it a rest. We the fans fund the damn football program. He could at least have the decency to explain his "process" whether the hire is viewed as good or bad.

You can always support another team. Butch doesn't owe you a damn thing. Fans who think they are entitled are probably the ones who see one game a year and think they support the athletic department. Give me a break!:scare:

648.gif

Reactions: 14 people
I have had enough of two things, so I will combine them in disgust.
1. This Hire!
2. All these damn Legos I find all over my house.

I am going to erect the tallest structure I can, & jump off!
Goodbye #Volnation,It's over!

Reactions: 5 people
So, auburn gets muschamp and we get debord. Both were fired but on different ends of the spectrum professionally speaking. I hope butch tries to entertain a couple more interviews before making a choice for debord because he already made a statement that he was impressed with the interest he had recieved in the oc position. Additionally, I like azzani as a wr coach/recruiter but not sure he is ready to be an sec coordinator just yet.

uh no. Im here, just dont comment on all the foolishness , fake insider info, bs sports reports on here like I used to.. as you can read, its a lost cause. This board has become horrible for that. lol
BNL

Witch Doctor is wise........ Very wise...

Does the company you work for explain the "process" to their customer base ( who funds them) when they hire employees, who may turn out to be good or bad hires, why they hired that person?

My guess is NO. It is rediculous to think CBJ should explain anything to us. We disect every rumor, imagine if we actually had factual statements to disect. I can see VN analizing the hidden meanings of tonal infections and slights to other coaches who's feelings are hurt. The servers here would shutdown.

I work at a state funded college and yes, we do. Our last president hiring was totally public.

Somebody tell me why Debord is a bad hire, other than he got fired (all coaches get fired)and why he was out of football so long ?

Funny thing is when DeBord was the HC at Central Michigan with Butch Jones as his OC they went 12-34 but according to CMU's AD at the time DeBord didn't get fired instead he quit quote "like a little girl".

You can always support another team. Butch doesn't owe you a damn thing. Fans who think they are entitled are probably the ones who see one game a year and think they support the athletic department. Give me a break!:scare:

You a Vol fan or a Butch fan? We got plenty of Cuonzo and Pearl fans in the basketball forum. I'm allowed to have an opinion that might contradict that of your supreme leader.

Reactions: 5 people
Mike DeBord will be announced the new OC of Tennessee Vols on Monday. DeBord really impressed Butch Jones during the interview and Butch seems to like DeBord's vision for UT's offense.
Azzani will reportedly leave regardless of if he gets CMU job or not. He isnt very pleased with not getting serious consideration for the job.

Charlie Baggett is in consideration for return to Volunteer staff again.

If you want to know source of this information, wait until tomorrow afternoon when DeBord is announced and few days until other two are verified.

Again if true, I question the leadership at Tn to tell people like you who can not keep info private until they want info out. I do not think VN message board is how they wanted it.

I have had enough of two things, so I will combine them in disgust.
1. This Hire!
2. All these damn Legos I find all over my house.

I am going to erect the tallest structure I can, & jump off!
Goodbye #Volnation,It's over!

make sure you use the "the cragle" when you build the lego tower and please take DeBord with you!

Absolutely exactly what I was looking for, Thanks Johnny ! I have believed since the Dormady recruitment that bUTch has planned to move a little toward a more "pro-style".....or maybe I'm just hoping. The Spread system requires elite QBs every year. I think CBJ sees UGA/AL running Pro-style and winning in the SEC.

But then why recruit Sheriron jones?

That's dumber than a grown man with a tag line
Dumber than a site admin STILL with hurt feelings? Witch Doctor think not skippyvol. lol
BNL
need a hanky? oh wait, I know wait till later then delete yours and my comments to save face on an anonymous board HAHAHAHA!
I know skippyvol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back