President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I have a friend with an aging mother who now has CV19. Despite the Biden administration's promise to end the pandemic, there is no monoclonal antibody or antiviral pill available anywhere around. This represents a total and unforgivable failure at the highest level.

I have a friend with an aging mother who now has CV19. Despite the Biden administration's promise to end the pandemic, there is no monoclonal antibody or antiviral pill available anywhere around. This represents a total and unforgivable failure at the highest level.

The inability to have those pills everywhere is a colossal **** up. Biden being Biden.

West Virginia-born sports legends Jerry West and Nick Saban push Manchin to back voting bills

Some of the biggest sports stars to emerge from West Virginia are urging the state's Democratic senator, Joe Manchin, to back his party's voting rights legislation.

"We strongly support urgently needed legislation that will protect both the rights of voters and the integrity of outcomes in all federal elections," read a Thursday letter signed by Jerry West (a former point guard, coach, and general manager who was later inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame and the West Virginia Sports Hall of Fame), Nick Saban (a Fairmont, West Virginia, native who is now the head football coach at the University of Alabama), and football players Darryl Talley and Oliver Luck, among others.

West Virginia-born sports legends Jerry West and Nick Saban push Manchin to back voting bills
Manchin has indicated he does support the voting bill. What they really want though is something he nor Sinema will agree to, changing the Senate rules to force it thru.

So good for the “Virginia sports legends” that made an ignorant and irrelevant demand.

The Joe Biden/Harris regime is running Democrats off to find other jobs because they hate the way this idiot is running the country. Two more House Democrats announced on Tuesday that they will not be seeking reelection in this year's midterm elections. That brings it to 28 the number of Democrats in the chamber who are retiring after the current term or seeking another elective office in November. Joe is running off Democrats who want to serve.

House Democrat exit list grows to 28 as Rhode Island's Langevin, California's McNerney, announce retirements

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64

Would’ve been nice to have those pills for this go around since vaccines don’t seem to be “preventing” very well.
Pfizer says COVID-19 antiviral pill effective against omicron — The Hill

This thing about changing senate voting rules is a crock of schiff. It should take more than the 60 vote majority to change the rules, or else it's like little kids playing a game and changing rules as they see fit ... when it suits them. Sounds a whole lot like the dems are simply using the "voting rights" reform as cover to change rules so they can pass a lot of other stuff before they lose the majority in the midterms. Republicans are spineless for not selling it that way. When the other side is trying to burn you, turn up the heat and redirect it.

This thing about changing senate voting rules is a crock of schiff. It should take more than the 60 vote majority to change the rules, or else it's like little kids playing a game and changing rules as they see fit ... when it suits them. Sounds a whole lot like the dems are simply using the "voting rights" reform as cover to change rules so they can pass a lot of other stuff before they lose the majority in the midterms. Republicans are spineless for not selling it that way. When the other side is trying to burn you, turn up the heat and redirect it.
Republicans aren't spineless, they're the heel of the show.

I don't get it. When the Dems are calling you racists and every other name in the book why not come out swinging and letting everyone know what the Dems are really up to? Instead, they do what they always do...nothing!

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
I don't get it. When the Dems are calling you racists and every other name in the book why not come out swinging and letting everyone know what the Dems are really up to? Instead, they do what they always do...nothing!

The best fight you see out of republicans in congress is that most (with the usual RINO exceptions) vote together on the really bad stuff. Trump would at least get down in the mud and wallow with the dems - too bad he was an exceptionally poor communicator.

Reactions: tbwhhs and Boca Vol
The best fight you see out of republicans in congress is that most (with the usual RINO exceptions) vote together on the really bad stuff. Trump would at least get down in the mud and wallow with the dems - too bad he was an exceptionally poor communicator.

My only guess is they're afraid of the media twisting their words and being "cancelled." You can only be cancelled if you allow yourself to. Stand up, fight back, and don't apologize.

Reactions: AM64
My only guess is they're afraid of the media twisting their words and being "cancelled." You can only be cancelled if you allow yourself to. Stand up, fight back, and don't apologize.

I guess you are probably right. I don't read most of the political coverage - so hadn't really thought about it that way.

Can’t wait for President Pete.
Sure he is woefully unqualified. Doing a terrible job now. Takes months off of work during a crisis.

But hey, He’s gay. It’s more important to have our first gay president than just about anything for any reason, ever! Like guys, it has to happen! Plus, look at the way he talks. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

😉
He took four weeks paternity leave while working from home in a reduced capacity, no need to lie about it.

Tulsi is bringing it. She should be the leading democrat in the field in 2024. She destroyed Hilldog and K'ma'la so they destroyed her. She will bounce back strong. I'm not a big Tulsi person but the democrats would so well to back her as the lead voice in the party.
Tulsi is just as far left as Bernie. She is the last person Democrats need leading their party.

I will never understand this board's obsession with Tulsi, she is antithetical to basically all conservative/MAGA/libertarian ideology. She and Bernie are no different.

Tulsi is just as far left as Bernie. She is the last person Democrats need leading their party.

I will never understand this board's obsession with Tulsi, she is antithetical to basically all conservative/MAGA/libertarian ideology. She and Bernie are no different.

I don't really like Tulsi but she seems on the right side of foreign policy on most things - the stay out of it approach, big tech and crime.

Biden isn't the only mental mess on the left of the political divide - far from it. You know how bad it is when their only argument/excuse was that biden wasn't Trump. The sad part is that even if the GOP had picked someone different, it would have been biden wasn't What's His Name for most of them. There's seemingly not much intelligence in the middle these days either - those people have been pushed right because of the dem lunatics and their ideals and goals or absorbed by the left. We're living the great political divide and the ride is going to get rockier because there's no working with the irrational left.
Honestly, you can flip this around and it apply equally to many Republicans.

Maybe she's easy on the eyes. With Bernie, he's always pointing a finger & hollering at you.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back