President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Honestly, you can flip this around and it apply equally to many Republicans.

He's right. A few years ago I changed from a voting democrat to an independent leaning democrat. I was hoping they had a competent moderate candidate. They continued to lurch left and it allowed me time to look at my positions and come to the conclusion I have more in common with the Republican party now that the fog had cleared. I can't see ever voting democrat again. They go against most things I stand for. Now with the outward America haters they've made it easy.

EXCLUSIVE: Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says

JENNIE TAER INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) disclosed to a congressional office that illegal migrants flying without proper identification can use an arrest warrant as an alternate form of identification when presenting to airport security, according to a letter the Daily Caller News Foundation exclusively obtained.

Responding to Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden’s Dec. 15 inquiry about illegal migrants flying across the country, TSA Administrator David Pekoske explained that certain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents may be considered acceptable forms of alternate identification for non-citizens, including a “Warrant for Arrest of Alien” and a “Warrant of Removal/Deportation.”

“TSA’s response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly putting our national security at risk,” Gooden told the DCNF. “Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn’t even be in the country, much less flying without proper identification.”

EXCLUSIVE: Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says

Nope, there's a difference between being irate on the GOP side and emotionally distressed on the dem side. One tends to deal with fact and the other is all about feelings.
Both are emotional responses, and being "irate" or "distressed" are prevalent on both sides. You wouldn't bother to post here if you weren't distressed or irate in some way. No different than me when I post here.

And now you say your facts are actually facts, and I say, nuh uh, my facts are better. And around and around we all go.

Tulsi has a pleasant face as compared to most politicians, but the biggest difference is that she appears to be honest and willing to listen and moderate her view.
Has she decided lately that she no longer supports Medicare for All and the Green New Deal?

Both are emotional responses, and being "irate" or "distressed" are prevalent on both sides. You wouldn't bother to post here if you weren't distressed or irate in some way. No different than me when I post here.

And now you say your facts are actually facts, and I say, nuh uh, my facts are better. And around and around we all go.

There's a major difference in being angry over absurd policies, and emotional distress caused by non scientifically based social issues. And, yeah, I'm just one of the many people who are distinctly unsatisfied with the inability of this administration to manage. Much of it because they are sidetracked over non issues to gain support from their mentally challenged base while neglecting real problems. The infrastructure mess is liberal fantasyland - pretty much jumping from point A to point B with the same level of thought and planning as the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Imagine the covid war if Trump hadn't been around to press for a vaccine; biden sure isn't knocking anything out of the park on that front either.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
There's a major difference in being angry over absurd policies, and emotional distress caused by non scientifically based social issues. And, yeah, I'm just one of the many people who are distinctly unsatisfied with the inability of this administration to manage. Much of it because they are sidetracked over non issues to gain support from their mentally challenged base while neglecting real problems. The infrastructure mess is liberal fantasyland - pretty much jumping from point A to point B with the same level of thought and planning as the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Imagine the covid war if Trump hadn't been around to press for a vaccine; biden sure isn't knocking anything out of the park on that front either.
You are self-fulfilling the thing you claim to disagree with. This is neat to watch in real time.

Has she decided lately that she no longer supports Medicare for All and the Green New Deal?
I think Tulsi realizes you can't effect mass change all at once, it needs to be done in increments. There needs to be a balance. Maybe she understands how this country was actually built, through compromise, not by one side or the other bullying their agenda into law? Both parties focus on "control" rather than simply working together for the benefit of the country. Most politicians really are children who would hold their breath until they get their way. It's sad.

Reactions: AM64
I think Tulsi realizes you can't effect mass change all at once, it needs to be done in increments. There needs to be a balance. Maybe she understands how this country was actually built, through compromise, not by one side or the other bullying their agenda into law? Both parties focus on "control" rather than simply working together for the benefit of the country. Most politicians really are children who would hold their breath until they get their way. It's sad.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

My only guess is they're afraid of the media twisting their words and being "cancelled." You can only be cancelled if you allow yourself to. Stand up, fight back, and don't apologize.
This is why Dems would be terrified if Desantis, Owens, Massie, or Rand Paul were to run for president. They fight back more than Trump and have shown they could care less about how the media or democrats portray them. In reality they want Trump to run again as they know they can control him.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Tulsi is just as far left as Bernie. She is the last person Democrats need leading their party.

I will never understand this board's obsession with Tulsi, she is antithetical to basically all conservative/MAGA/libertarian ideology. She and Bernie are no different.
Maybe because she doesn't come across as crazy? And she has made attempts and has proven she can get along with people who have opposing political views and not resort to constant name calling and smears like many democrats do.

Also, there are some traditional leftists who do not like the democrat party and are getting their messaging across to the right. Tulsi is among them. Other people in that group would be Glenn Greenwald, Alex Berenson, Jimmy Dore, Bari Weiss, etc.

There are also some regular people who are more left leaning that are growing tired of the democrat party as well. And are now supporting Republicans. It might be a very high percentage but it is there. And part of the reason Youngkin won in Virginia and why dems almost lost New Jersey.

Maybe because she doesn't come across as crazy? And she has made attempts and has proven she can get along with people who have opposing political views and not resort to constant name calling and smears like many democrats do.

Also, there are some traditional leftists who do not like the democrat party and are getting their messaging across to the right. Tulsi is among them. Other people in that group would be Glenn Greenwald, Alex Berenson, Jimmy Dore, Bari Weiss, etc.

There are also some regular people who are more left leaning that are growing tired of the democrat party as well. And are now supporting Republicans. It might be a very high percentage but it is there. And part of the reason Youngkin won in Virginia and why dems almost lost New Jersey.
Now it makes sense. Horseshoe theory is alive and well.

Last edited:
Tulsi is also anti authoritarian as well as the other people I mentioned. Dems seem to have a problem with that. Why do you think that is?
It doesn't matter what I say. You have mentioned Tulsi, Glenn, whoever else .

You are a populist, not different than a MAGA Trump supporter. I'd say stop dancing around it, but Bernie supporters and Trump supporters ain't all that different.

It doesn't matter what I say. You have mentioned Tulsi, Glenn, whoever else .

You are a populist, not different than a MAGA Trump supporter. I'd say stop dancing around it, but Bernie supporters and Trump supporters ain't all that different.
You are a leftist. And it seems you are one of these people who have 100% devoted loyalty to the democrat party.

So please explain what exact problem do you have with Tulsi's anti authoritarianism message? Are you for or against authoritarianism?

And Bernie used to support the 2nd amendment and was against open borders. He has now sold out to his leftist democrat overlords. Tulsi hasn't sold out to them. That's the difference between her and Bernie. Does it upset you that Tulsi is not a sellout?

You are a leftist. And it seems you are one of these people who have 100% devoted loyalty to the democrat party.

So please explain what exact problem do you have with Tulsi's anti authoritarianism message? Are you for or against authoritarianism?

And Bernie used to support the 2nd amendment and was against open borders. He has now sold out to his leftist democrat overlords. Tulsi hasn't sold out to them. That's the difference between her and Bernie. Does it upset you that Tulsi is not a sellout?
I am not a leftist. If I was a leftist I'd be supporting your views and agreeing with you completely. I don't support you or your leftist views.

I am not a leftist. If I was a leftist I'd be supporting your views and agreeing with you completely. I don't support you or your leftist views.
Still refuse to answer questions I asked. Shows a lot about your character. And yes you are leftist democrat who supports the democrat party. I don't support the democrat party in any way. Their party is filled with too many authoritarians and con artists. And their policies are not good for this country.

Tulsi and other people who are more to the left and don't support the democrat party upset you. More than likely it's because your media and politicians have convinced you not to like them.

Still refuse to answer questions I asked. Shows a lot about your character. And yes you are leftist democrat who supports the democrat party. I don't support the democrat party in any way. Their party is filled with too many authoritarians and con artists. And their policies are not good for this country.

Tulsi and other people who are more to the left and don't support the democrat party upset you. More than likely it's because your media and politicians have convinced you not to like them.
I will answer what ever questions you want. I'm not a leftist, like you. Tulsi does not upset me at all, I know that bothers you folks on the far left that she isn't mainstream but that is cool. Give it time, she might get a shot at matching your radical leftist beliefs in a few years.

I will answer what ever questions you want. I'm not a leftist, like you. Tulsi does not upset me at all, I know that bothers you folks on the far left that she isn't mainstream but that is cool. Give it time, she might get a shot at matching your radical leftist beliefs in a few years.
Where I have said I supported her candidacy for president and the majority of the platform she ran under? I do support her views on being against authoritarianism, being pro free speech, and against open borders. Surely you are against authoritarianism and for free speech right? I would hope you at least agree with her on those two.

Seems like the issue you have is that she went against the democrat machine. And good for her for doing so. She also stated that people need to come together and discuss their ideas which she has done herself. She has been willing to sit down and have decent, logical conversations with people she probably disagrees with on many issues. Sadly, many democrats can't do that these days.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64

Are you aware of her positions on gun control? She's one of the liars that call semi-automatic rifles assault weapons. She would try to ban AR-15s. The gun grabbers would love her.

The Voter's Self Defense System

VN Store

Back