Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Some gems from the Infrastructure Speech

"So, you have to leave 30 minutes earlier to get to work just because of a traffic jam? That’s going to be fixed."

"Across this country, people have been struck and they — and they’ve been struck by all of the changes that are needed. They’re stuck. They’re angry. They’re sickened by the broken water and sewer systems — polluted water from the faucets, raw sewage in their backyards."

"One of the ways we’re going to reach my goal of a 100 percent carbon-pollution free electricity by 2035 is with wind energy."..."And just this week, the Department of the Interior also announced the largest-ever offshore wind lease sale, which could generate enough clean energy to power nearly 2 million homes"

"I went down to Louisiana and saw the I-10 bridge. I stood with the mayor and looked at that bridge."

"As we prepare to celebrate Dr. King’s birthday, we’re also reminded that too often bridges and highways were built through the heart of historic communities, particularly Black communities, cutting off families and churches and businesses."

"One woman wrote that the bridge near the center of her town had to be closed, and now she drives — and now drivers and tourists bypass downtown, consequently devastating local businesses."

"Clean water for every American. We’re — never done that. Now we’re going to do it."

Thanks for the break down of the gibberish. I didn't know that most Americans had dirty, polluted water until the infrastructure bill was passed.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
I didn't know that most Americans had dirty, polluted water until the infrastructure bill was passed.

No kidding. You didn't realize that the #1 killer of Americans is polluted drinking water? We're in luck though. The liberal magic wand has now been waived. This is a made-up problem that can literally be solved in a single day. It will be Biden's #1 accomplishment of his term as President.

My wife is very difficult to work with on her medical issues. I've told her she needs to see a neurologist, but I can't force it. She seems relatively normal some days and then overwhelmed by balance and even cognitive issues on other days - perhaps some of that is related to fatigue. I wish she was more reasonable about suggestions.

I spent some time with the cardiology group's electrical guy - really liked him; he's knowledgeable and easy to talk to - the kind of guy you'd like to spend a few days with picking his mind. They probably will use meds to slow my heart rate again - that's discontinued until they see what's going on. Just took the monitor off, so they will have a months worth of data to look at. No talk of ablation for me, but my brother's docs have discussed it with him - apparently we are both prone to afib, but mine is worse since the aortic root with two valve repairs is making the block worse. TAVR is night and day easier on the patient than open heart replacement - I still remember those sneezes when I couldn't find the pillow in time.
Oh that’s tough. In used to put their heart pillow under their gown and then secure a gate belt under that. So when they moved, all they had to do was reach up and brace when they moved about.
Cardiac is really interesting, but glad I got out.

Reactions: AM64
I read this article this morning as well. This poll nor the recent Rasmussen poll I shared is good news for Democrats. This constant ranting and raving over Trump is actually going to help get him elected again. As far as I'm concerned they can just carry on with their current behavior at this point.

Perhaps they should consider a Manchin/Sinema ticket for 2024 if they know what's best for them.

I read this article this morning as well. This poll nor the recent Rasmussen poll I shared is good news for Democrats. This constant ranting and raving over Trump is actually going to help get him elected again. As far as I'm concerned they can just carry on with their current behavior at this point.

Perhaps they should consider a Manchin/Sinema ticket for 2024 if they know what's best for them.
It isn’t really good news for Dems and presents a stage for a midterm blood bath. The Dems had a 9 point advantage in Q1 2021 that flipped to a 5 point deficit in Q4 2021. A 14 point total swing. Huge.

Edit: sorry misread your post. Thought you were saying it was a good thing for Dems. My bad.

Last edited:

Why do you think they want to create this phony argument about voting rights? I remember I used to be so gullible. Food and water....lol. They've created an entire storyline. It takes 3 hours to vote in traditionally black areas. Why can't they have food and water? We don't have enough places to mail ballots. Oh no, what did we ever do up to now.

Race baiting at its finest. They've been outted but double down like everyone has their head in the sand.

Thanks for the break down of the gibberish. I didn't know that most Americans had dirty, polluted water until the infrastructure bill was passed.

So those notices the utilities send out showing compliance with federal and state regulations must all be false then? Or else the federal bureaucrats protecting us aren't on top of things - that sounds like a bureaucratic management problem and not infrastructure. Somewhat like a big bridge with a broken beam that passed inspections multiple times while broken. Maybe the solution lies in replacing the people who manage infrastructure with competent people if there's actually a problem in most cases ... and probably eliminating bureaucratic roadblocks to keep things in good shape.

Reactions: norrislakevol

The part I most question is the thing about independents being the largest group. For instance, I'm not a republican, and most definitely not a democrat, and would never identify as either. However, in all honesty I'm really not an independent either because at this point hell would freeze over before I'd support the democrats. To me "Not a Democrat" is very different from actually being a republican, but it's certainly not being a real independent either, and I'd bet I'm far from alone in that stance. I'd bet that true independents are a much much smaller group than ever reported, and "lean" doesn't adequately describe "driven away from" for a lot of us.

The part I most question is the thing about independents being the largest group. For instance, I'm not a republican, and most definitely not a democrat, and would never identify as either. However, in all honesty I'm really not an independent either because at this point hell would freeze over before I'd support the democrats. To me "Not a Democrat" is very different from actually being a republican, but it's certainly not being a real independent either, and I'd bet I'm far from alone in that stance. I'd bet that true independents are a much much smaller group than ever reported, and "lean" doesn't adequately describe "driven away from" for a lot of us.

The great ideological divide.....and yet so many leaners that can shift from learning from one to the other...Yea. Not buying it myself.
Of course there are a lot of fickle and uninformed out there.

VN Store

Back