President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Yes on the afib and anti-coagulation, apparently I go in and out of afib more than I thought. They did an EKG and chest X-ray when I was admitted. The EKG had the long spacing with little bouncy waveform between beats, and then about five extremely rapid beats in a row. I feel it, but when it changes in and out so fast it's hard to identify. My wife got me a KardiaMobile. Pretty neat you can do EKGs and read them via Bluetooth on your phone or iPad - it really does work; now I just have to learn how to read the EKG. I never knew about the left atrial appendage - a perfect little pocket for forming blood clots. The chest X-ray right after the TAVR - hadn't even moved out of the OR was night and day from the one done just before the TAVR - pretty amazing what happens when the valves are doing the right things.

I do know what you mean about the N95 masks. I'd been having problems breathing with one during the past year, but the recently that's all changed, but I also don't wear one all day. My wife's case of covid brain seems to be a couple of things - sometimes she's a little foggy and other times she's just so irritable about it all that she doesn't think rationally, and sometimes she's pretty normal. She has balance problems ( and falls) on and off even more than a year after covid. There's also some lingering taste and smell issues which are very irritating to her because she can't enjoy what she has always liked. It's just not a disease to be taken lightly.
No it’s not, if she has balance problems that’s not unusual after covid. My concern would be with the balance issue, falling, the fogginess and the issues away from her pre covid personality that might lead me to ask for a CT non contrast just to be sure her head is clear. I had the same problem and my right side felt different sensation wise after covid. I had vision change in my right eye like a half moon color spread. It has all resolved but was scary for a while.
I’m glad we have the technology to close the LAA and has anyone mentioned 5 box cox to eliminate the Afib? I think the track record for that procedure is about 50%. I’m truly glad the TAVR worked for you. It’s amazing how much better people feel after they have it done. Bet you can do more now than you used to. Wonderful thought.

Reactions: AM64
Boy, you just can't fix stupid. More US dollars flowing out of this country for something that is not needed. What will happen to all these precious electric car plans when China totally craps the bed and collapses?

The infrastructure is going to cost trillions, there is not enough grid power to charge these vehicles, there is no disposal process, it will be very very expensive to replace these batteries, more money to the CCP, forget long roadtrips, you lose performance as a battery ages, ...etc..
The lack of any PLAN is astounding.

The infrastructure is going to cost trillions, there is not enough grid power to charge these vehicles, there is no disposal process, it will be very very expensive to replace these batteries, more money to the CCP, forget long roadtrips, you lose performance as a battery ages, ...etc..

I saw a clip on youtube a week or so ago. Some guy was actually blowing up his EV because the battery for it was going to cost him something like $28K to replace. That's f'cking stupid.

No it’s not, if she has balance problems that’s not unusual after covid. My concern would be with the balance issue, falling, the fogginess and the issues away from her pre covid personality that might lead me to ask for a CT non contrast just to be sure her head is clear. I had the same problem and my right side felt different sensation wise after covid. I had vision change in my right eye like a half moon color spread. It has all resolved but was scary for a while.
I’m glad we have the technology to close the LAA and has anyone mentioned 5 box cox to eliminate the Afib? I think the track record for that procedure is about 50%. I’m truly glad the TAVR worked for you. It’s amazing how much better people feel after they have it done. Bet you can do more now than you used to. Wonderful thought.

I have a little Afib anyways....runs in the family. Was worse for about 2 months after I had COVID, which is to be expected for some I suppose.

I had some brain fog while I was sick, but a gal I work with had it bad for about 2 months. It took her a lot longer to process things during that time.

I saw a clip on youtube a week or so ago. Some guy was actually blowing up his EV because the battery for it was going to cost him something like $28K to replace. That's f'cking stupid.

Once again, you can thank the dems for this coming disaster. Do they do anything good at all? Seems as if they only seek to make the average, middle class person miserable and poorer.

Once again, you can thank the dems for this coming disaster. Do they do anything good at all? Seems as if they only seek to make the average, middle class person miserable and poorer.

How are people in apartment buildings, high-rises or even public housing going to charge their vehicles?

You don't have to charge them, Biden said you could drive these EV cars from coast to coast on a tank of gas.

Plus, the war she would inevitably get us into would be great for the economy

It'll be twice as fun to see her lose again to any republican.
Nobody really wants to see her lose & make a fool out of herself again.
Personally, I'm tired of hearing the name Hillary Clinton. She's never done anything but ride the coattails of Bill & he was deemed as the first "black american president"..

Last edited:
I have a little Afib anyways....runs in the family. Was worse for about 2 months after I had COVID, which is to be expected for some I suppose.

I had some brain fog while I was sick, but a gal I work with had it bad for about 2 months. It took her a lot longer to process things during that time.
Having had A-fib after contracting FauciFlu, did you then get the 'vaccines'?

Hahaha. Not connected to the Jewish Community, sure thing.

Notice how they've been hesitant to release the guy's name? This is damage control. If it was a white man that they could label as a Trump supporter, it'd suddenly be about anti-semitism and race and whatever else they could pin on it.

Instead, it's going to turn out being an inbred, low-IQ Middle Eastern illegal immigrant specifically targeting Jews because that's what they do.

EDIT: just saw the identity that was released. I'm pretty much spot on.

Last edited:
It'll be twice as fun to see her lose again to any republican.
Nobody really wants to see her lose & make a fool out of herself again.
Personally, I'm tired of hearing the name Hillary Clinton. She's never done anything but ride the coattails of Bill & he was deemed as the first "black american president"..
On Looter's continuum of reprehensible people, that bitch makes Donald Trump look like Ghandi.

Sounds like a "Hate Crime" to me...but hey I hate the implication of hate crimes anyways..People hate all sorts of whatever and criminality is criminality.
How Is the street killer that robs and kills a person for money, less a criminal? By charging additional crimes for such a heinous act based on whatever, you are implying that one is less egregious than the other.

Ohhh these laws of social construct regarding righteousness are a rabbit hole.

VN Store

Back