President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What I just can't understand is the press reaction to constantly getting blown off and ignored. One would think every news outlet in the country would be making a big deal out of the way Biden is handled.

Makes you think the press like being blown by their favorites.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
We should arrive to elect smarter people. Ones who don't sound like they're making up a book report on the spot for a book they didn't read. That's my opinion

Smart people tend to not like being dragged through the mud by the press or other professional mud slingers. Since our civility is becoming less civil, you can expect our politicians to become less intelligent and sensitive to the electorate.

Why inflation can actually be good for everyday Americans and bad for rich people
My brain is simply not big enough to understand this article. Thank God our leaders have brought us this financial windfall with their inflation magic.

When you look at it, inflation is simply like a dog chasing it's tail, and nothing good is going to come of it. Eventually the dog falls over from exhaustion and is left in a worse state, or the dog gets the tail and a dose of reality (pain and exhaustion) sets in. Nothing good comes from inflation - period. Well, almost, governments pull in inflated tax revenues especially when people jump tax brackets, but that goes to waste, too.

Reactions: StarRaider
Why inflation can actually be good for everyday Americans and bad for rich people
My brain is simply not big enough to understand this article. Thank God our leaders have brought us this financial windfall with their inflation magic.
It's not necessarily wrong yet they even admit the things needed to make it true simply aren't happening. They did pretty much ignore the huge impact cc debt would have. Of course I'm ok with that hurting of it changes behavior

It's not necessarily wrong yet they even admit the things needed to make it true simply aren't happening. They did pretty much ignore the huge impact cc debt would have. Of course I'm ok with that hurting of it changes behavior
The problem is that it won't change anyone's behavior. A good economy changes people's behavior. But then again, where this is all headed with the idiot admin in charge is anyone's guess, but I will wager it isn't a better place. Unless you are a leftist elite.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Last edited:
Isn't there a housing crisis afoot? Aren't we told daily that only the wealthy can afford houses while the plebs must rent? So if you're poor/middle class, don't own a home, face rising food/energy/rent costs, do you think your middling hourly raise courtesy of inflation is going to help your situation?

Isn't there a housing crisis afoot? Aren't we told daily that only the wealthy can afford houses while the plebs must rent? So if you're poor/middle class, don't own a home, face rising food/energy/rent costs, do you think your middling hourly raise courtesy of inflation is going to help your situation?

It's incredible and reflective of the times that somebody actually wrote this puff piece ... and had the audacity to associate credentials with anything smacking of business or economics. How in the world could any sane and semieducated person justify inflation based on "people with mortgages are winners". While true that people with fixed interest mortgages are "winners" when you consider the percentage of the population falling in that category and what inflation does to their total income, the premise is nuts.

This is basically a variant of the question to Mrs Lincoln. "Other than that. How did you like the play?"

It's incredible and reflective of the times that somebody actually wrote this puff piece ... and had the audacity to associate credentials with anything smacking of business or economics. How in the world could any sane and semieducated person justify inflation based on "people with mortgages are winners". While true that people with fixed interest mortgages are "winners" when you consider the percentage of the population falling in that category and what inflation does to their total income, the premise is nuts.

This is basically a variant of the question to Mrs Lincoln. "Other than that. How did you like the play?"
Weren't they initially saying that there was no inflation? Then it became 'transitory'? Now it's a good thing? Is the left really this stupid? Did those of you that voted for this really buying any of this?

These idiots don't even realize the resulting higher interest rates will kill their borrowing. Like watching a toilet flush once it starts. Anybody old enough to remember the 70's will realize there is no magic button to stop it.

So when we had turnover in the Trump admin we were told that was a sign of disarray and incompetence so that still holds true now … right? Another one bites the dust. 😂

Symone Sanders, a top Kamala Harris adviser, resigning amid signs of VP office disarray

So, this is just one more affirmative action person appointed w/no accomplishments done before hand to land that job's qualifications to leave that post. A Bernie bro cult fan has been.
I think VP Giggles and our Fake president biden are completely unaware that "most" Americans now believe they're NOT qualified for the jobs that they hold. For some really odd reason, they (Giggles & biden) actually think they're doing a wonderful job of destroying the country as planned.

Last edited:
I think VP Giggles and our Fake president biden are completely unaware that "most" Americans now believe they're NOT qualified for the jobs that they hold. For some really odd reason, they (Giggles & biden) actually think they're doing a wonderful job of destroying the country as planned.

They ARE doing a wonderful job of destroying the country as planned.

More unconstitutional federal government overreach.

I have no faith in the courts to strike this down if this occurs.
Interstate commerce gives them a lot of leeway. Dont think they have a leg to stand on if you dont leave your states borders.

Reactions: AM64
Reactions: AM64
Like I said about the shootings. Everything is happening right on que for it to be coincidence. A week or two or so ago, a federal judge rules against the mandates. Almost immediately a new variant of covid hits the air waves and now Biden is suggesting to “bull doze” the ruling. Can’t make this chit up.

VN Store

Back