Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What the heck is going on with Kamala Harris?
(CNN) In the space of the last two weeks, Vice President Kamala Harris has lost two of her senior aides.

First, just before Thanksgiving, news broke that Ashley Etienne, Harris' communications director, would be leaving the vice president's office. Then, on Wednesday night, CNN reported that Symone Sanders, Harris' chief spokesperson and a senior adviser, is also headed out the door.

Harris allies quickly moved to explain both of these departures away as long-planned and not part of any sort of problem within the Veep's office.

"It's natural for staffers who've thrown their heart and soul into a job to be ready to move on after a few years," said White House press secretary Jen Psaki of Sanders' departure on Thursday.

If you believe that, well, you haven't been paying attention. Top advisers to a vice president don't just randomly leave less than a year into a term. One departure might be explained away by extenuating circumstances. Two? No way.

What the heck is going on with Kamala Harris? - CNNPolitics
They can’t tell you the real reason… they can’t stand the fake giggle.

I understand Barry likes those types of (cough cough) women. It's all a front to fool people to think that former prez Obama isn't gay. He's had plenty of affairs w/dudes.
Not any of my business. Like I said, @AirVol and @norrislakevol seem to be the ones that are obsessed with what a couple that left the White House 5 years ago have under the hood.

Biden Infrastructure Bill Includes Passive Monitoring Vehicle "Kill Switch" Mandates For Automakers | ZeroHedge

It appears that in President Biden's future, not only will you not be in charge of your own personal health decisions, but you also won't be in charge of whether or not you can fire up your car, which you bought with your hard-earned money, to drive it somewhere, when you deem fit.

That decision will now "rest in the hands of an algorithm", the report says. Similar monitoring and control devices have faced constitutional opposition, the report notes, "notably with the 5th Amendment’s right to not self-incriminate, and the 6th Amendment’s right to face one’s accuser."

Not any of my business. Like I said, @AirVol and @norrislakevol seem to be the ones that are obsessed with what a couple that left the White House 5 years ago have under the hood.

It's funny, and an interesting story.......and let's face it from the videos and pics I've seen, "Michelle" would put myself and just about every other male poster on here to shame as far as what's "under the hood" is concerned.

It's funny, and an interesting story.......and let's face it from the videos and pics I've seen, "Michelle" would put myself and just about every other male poster on here to shame as far as what's "under the hood" is concerned.
I'll go down the rabbit hole with the best of them. But these Michelle/Michael rumors are probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm not sure that many of you all even believe that nonsense.

The congress now wants the cdc to create a database of Americans vaccinations too. I mean we are talking everything. What has happened to this country?

What's happened to this country is Democrats are in power. It's a One Party Rule. It's the American people who are under constant attack from their elected officials. If you speak out against this regime you're declared a "domestic terrorist" by this administration & will be therefor treated as one. You are put on a list as a trouble maker & to be hauled off to jail.
I didn't vote for any of this madness. But Luther says we are on the right track back ..... I say back to being a sh!thole country again like under Obama & we are the laughing stock to the whole world. There's no Leadership from Democrats. They promote lawlessness & crime & chaos at all times.

80b0ec800ef6936d95c29176b3be9b7b088193c79527fce1cb989cbe0b3725f9_3.jpg

Last edited:
What's happened to this country is Democrats are in power. It's a One Party Rule. It's the American people who are under constant attack from their elected officials. If you speak out against this regime you're declared a "domestic terrorist" by this administration & will be therefor treated as one. You are put on a list as a trouble maker & to be hauled off to jail.
I didn't vote for any of this madness. But Luther says we are on the right track back ..... I say back to being a sh!thole country again like under Obama & we are the laughing stock to the whole world. There's no Leadership from Democrats. They promote lawlessness & crime & chaos at all times.

View attachment 417859

We were never this bad under Obama.

Under Obama, we had eight years of bad stuff. With Biden, it's like eight years crammed into eight months.

VN Store

Back