'21 MI LB Lance Dixon (Penn State Transfer)

Wonder if this kid will turn our way with both Banks and the MI Linebacker coach Jean-Mary now on board?
His high school coach just got on staff recently at UM so still think it may be them, but we could potentially get him with likely two decent connections.

Would still be a nice addition. We have 5 spots left for transfers seemingly (18 commits plus 2 transfers). I think we pretty much just need to take all 5 just for depth purposes. Dixon is hopefully one of them.

Would still be a nice addition. We have 5 spots left for transfers seemingly (18 commits plus 2 transfers). I think we pretty much just need to take all 5 just for depth purposes. Dixon is hopefully one of them.
We can take as many transfers as we have open roster spots under the scholarship limit. The thing that makes it tricky this year is the free year of eligibility granted to everyone. Not sure how they are working that out in regards to scholarship limits.

We can take as many transfers as we have open roster spots under the scholarship limit. The thing that makes it tricky this year is the free year of eligibility granted to everyone. Not sure how they are working that out in regards to scholarship limits.

I don’t think so. Transfers count toward your yearly recruiting limit.

That only applies to 85 man roster students whose eligibility would have otherwise expired.

If guys are full of production then they probably aren’t looking to transfer in most cases.

Very factual unless NCAA probation coming due to self inflicted investigations are involved. People always saying go get this in the portal don’t understand that the portal is usually for guys who hv underachieving at their previous destination. Not world beaters.

Reactions: LittleVol and you

VN Store

Back