'21 MI LB Lance Dixon (Penn State Transfer)

rdk4121

Would still be a nice addition. We have 5 spots left for transfers seemingly (18 commits plus 2 transfers). I think we pretty much just need to take all 5 just for depth purposes. Dixon is hopefully one of them.

bigl3327

Would still be a nice addition. We have 5 spots left for transfers seemingly (18 commits plus 2 transfers). I think we pretty much just need to take all 5 just for depth purposes. Dixon is hopefully one of them.
We can take as many transfers as we have open roster spots under the scholarship limit. The thing that makes it tricky this year is the free year of eligibility granted to everyone. Not sure how they are working that out in regards to scholarship limits.

T2P_Priceless

We can take as many transfers as we have open roster spots under the scholarship limit. The thing that makes it tricky this year is the free year of eligibility granted to everyone. Not sure how they are working that out in regards to scholarship limits.
I don’t think so. Transfers count toward your yearly recruiting limit.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
That only applies to 85 man roster students whose eligibility would have otherwise expired.

de1conley

If guys are full of production then they probably aren’t looking to transfer in most cases.
Very factual unless NCAA probation coming due to self inflicted investigations are involved. People always saying go get this in the portal don’t understand that the portal is usually for guys who hv underachieving at their previous destination. Not world beaters.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
Very factual unless NCAA probation coming due to self inflicted investigations are involved. People always saying go get this in the portal don’t understand that the portal is usually for guys who hv underachieving at their previous destination. Not world beaters.
Tennessee transfers say hold my beer.

VN Store

Sponsors