Memphis

Well. My in laws are good friends with Mike miller.. he gave them 2 luxury box tickets to every game..

With that said, me and the wife will be in orange in that box!!!
Orange that box up good too. Mike's a good dude. We have a mutual friend from his days with the Grizzles and were scheduled to play golf at Southwind a few years ago...It rained the whole day. I was looking forward to hanging with him. He's a pretty benevolent guy too.

Live in Memphis and everyone is pumped for this game. We can’t come thinking this is a gimme. Got two tickets in the Tiger section, so that will be fun. Just glad we haven’t played them in football lately. We’ve got to take back over our state-

Something i haven’t seen seen metioned, tyler harris, the younger brother of tobias harris who played here is on the memphis team.

Something i haven’t seen seen metioned, tyler harris, the younger brother of tobias harris who played here is on the memphis team.

No No. Tyler Harris (I believe) is the nephew of former Vol PG Tony Harris. He is from Memphis and the Vols did recruit him. Tobias Harris' younger brother played at Auburn a couple of years ago under Pearl.

Reactions: Lurker
Picked up 2 tix for the game. My 7yr old will be thrilled when I tell him we are going. Living 20 min from Memphis is much closer than knoxillve. Last year I was amazed at the vol fans in oxford, hope to see the same in memphis.

There will be atleast 1000.

A lot of Memphis Vols showed out in Oxford last February. If that’s a good indicator, there will be a lot in the Forum this Saturday.
You can get in the pavilion free. Different price point for fedex forum

You can get in the pavilion free. Different price point for fedex forum

The tickets were honestly cheaper than I thought they would be, I expected Memphis to charge $50-60 per ticket as get in price, but I only paid $30 per ticket

I hate Memphis. Went to school with their fans during the Derrick rose days. Heard all kinds of trash talk until we beat their ass 😂😂😂

Is your back against the wall?

Well yeah they're in the upper deck obviously but still I know for like football events when Memphis has hosted P5 teams recently (UCLA, Ole Miss) they generally make ticket prices way more than the rest of their games even in the terrible seats.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back