Memphis

tennrich1

Well. My in laws are good friends with Mike miller.. he gave them 2 luxury box tickets to every game..

With that said, me and the wife will be in orange in that box!!!
Orange that box up good too. Mike's a good dude. We have a mutual friend from his days with the Grizzles and were scheduled to play golf at Southwind a few years ago...It rained the whole day. I was looking forward to hanging with him. He's a pretty benevolent guy too.

Fan4TN

Live in Memphis and everyone is pumped for this game. We can’t come thinking this is a gimme. Got two tickets in the Tiger section, so that will be fun. Just glad we haven’t played them in football lately. We’ve got to take back over our state-

Dallasbowlin

i’m joe Biden and I’ve forgot this message.
Something i haven’t seen seen metioned, tyler harris, the younger brother of tobias harris who played here is on the memphis team.

rocky200663

Something i haven’t seen seen metioned, tyler harris, the younger brother of tobias harris who played here is on the memphis team.
No No. Tyler Harris (I believe) is the nephew of former Vol PG Tony Harris. He is from Memphis and the Vols did recruit him. Tobias Harris' younger brother played at Auburn a couple of years ago under Pearl.

OleRockyTop

Is your back against the wall?
Well yeah they're in the upper deck obviously but still I know for like football events when Memphis has hosted P5 teams recently (UCLA, Ole Miss) they generally make ticket prices way more than the rest of their games even in the terrible seats.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors