'20 MD DL Dominic Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Just how I like it, drama free.
2nd Boom worthy.
Plus he’s given us an inroads at one of the most competitive high schools in the country. Just look at all of his teammates that have gotten offers in the past day or so. Bailey’s the first domino of hopefully many St. Frances prospects.

Plus he’s given us an inroads at one of the most competitive high schools in the country. Just look at all of his teammates that have gotten offers in the past day or so. Bailey’s the first domino of hopefully many St. Frances prospects.

St Francis is imo the most talented high school program in America.
The top 2 programs out here in California are better coached. But in terms of raw talent.
St Francis was above even IMG Academy this year.

This is the kind of kid you love to have in your class:

Four-star defensive tackle
Dominic Bailey has been loyal to Tennessee for nearly the entire 2019 calendar year.

That’s not changing.
“I’m not going anywhere or taking any visits,” Bailey said. “I basically cut everyone off. I’m only focused on Tennessee.”
-VQ

Just looking at some of his recent hudl, he's going to have to get stronger and learn to play with better leverage. Looks like he needs to learn to get that big rear end going earlier also. Good lateral movement once he gets going, and has strong hands.

Long term project maybe? Weight room will be very good for him, Big kid.

Just looking at some of his recent hudl, he's going to have to get stronger and learn to play with better leverage. Looks like he needs to learn to get that big rear end going earlier also. Good lateral movement once he gets going, and has strong hands.

I think he will work out very well. A year of S&C will do wonders I look forward to seeing him in the Big Orange.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Big butts are always an asset for DTs

Redshirting first season. 3 deep ahead of him anyway. Year of Fitz and teaching from Rocker and he’ll help build a new 3 deep. Nice system developing.

VN Store

Back