'20 MD DL Dominic Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Again, I wonder how many of these industry types are qualified to make evaluations. I would take the opinions of a lot of folks on here way before a lot of people who get paid by 247 or rivals.
“Bailey...Bailey...Bailey is committed toooo? Oh? Yeah...what I’m watching sucks!”

“Bailey...Bailey...Bailey is committed toooo? Oh? Yeah...what I’m watching sucks!”

Wish someone would break down the stats of the other guys he was playing with on the DL. I would assume he was just as if not more productive then them.

You aren’t wrong. I used to play basketball a few years ago in charleston that worked for rivals. I follow recruiting like crazy so I started chatting him about it. Guy never even played high school football...
If you are talkin about Hubbs, he had a medical condition that precluded participation.

If you are talkin about Hubbs, he had a medical condition that precluded participation.

No this guy wasn’t connected to Tennessee at all (at least not at the time). Good high school level b-ball player. But no football, not even college athlete at any sport. Since that point very tough for me to respect their evaluations. I’m not saying you need to be elite. But tough to respect. Also not a job that was well paying. Again at the time. Maybe 4-5 years ago

Bailey and Thomas can redshirt ( play 4 ganes first) and be ready to LARGELY contribute in 2021. We're losing 5 D-Lineman after next seadon.
I was looking at that as well. They needed the right balance of great players and few spots. 4-5 was what I thought was the uppermost limit. And with the development of the current players and the talent of the kids coming in this year, I don’t think ‘21 is gonna be a problem at all.

Reactions: LittleVol
It's Rivals...and a UT commit/signee...do the math SaS..🤔
Rivals...the site that is questioning giving Harrison Bailey a 5th star, because they were proven right not to bump Jarrett Gaurantano.

And, for those of you who dont know...yeah, this was literally said by one of those yahoos...think it may have been Woody.

I was looking at that as well. They needed the right balance of great players and few spots. 4-5 was what I thought was the uppermost limit. And with the development of the current players and the talent of the kids coming in this year, I don’t think ‘21 is gonna be a problem at all.

Agreed. Check this out:

Garland RS Jr 6'3 310
Mincey RS Jr 6'3 288
Williams RS Sr 6'4 310
E Simmons RS So 6'1 330
Thomas RS Fr 6'4 313
Bailey RS Fr 6'3 300
Perry RS Fr 6'4 330
Freshman
Freshman
Freshman

DUDE...YET LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING. Go piss in your own cornflakes...
Agreed. Check this out:

Garland RS Jr 6'3 310
Mincey RS Jr 6'3 288
Williams RS Sr 6'4 310
E Simmons RS So 6'1 330
Thomas RS Fr 6'4 313
Bailey RS Fr 6'3 300
Perry RS Fr 6'4 330
Freshman
Freshman
Freshman

So Perry is gonna get shorter but gain weight?

Agreed. Check this out:

Garland RS Jr 6'3 310
Mincey RS Jr 6'3 288
Williams RS Sr 6'4 310
E Simmons RS So 6'1 330
Thomas RS Fr 6'4 313
Bailey RS Fr 6'3 300
Perry RS Fr 6'4 330
Freshman
Freshman
Freshman
I KEEP forgetting Mincey! And I think he’ll be an important rotation piece.

Agreed. Check this out:

Garland RS Jr 6'3 310
Mincey RS Jr 6'3 288
Williams RS Sr 6'4 310
E Simmons RS So 6'1 330
Thomas RS Fr 6'4 313
Bailey RS Fr 6'3 300
Perry RS Fr 6'4 330
Freshman
Freshman
Freshman

As someone mentioned, we’ll have Emerson too...and are we sure Williams will be back? I thought he played too much to RS this year

I do wonder if Williams does the Johnson thing and voluntarily redshirts to come back since we are loaded next year.

As someone mentioned, we’ll have Emerson too...and are we sure Williams will be back? I thought he played too much to RS this year

@butchna is pretty confident that Savion Williams actually has two years of eligibility left, even though he did not redshirt this year. Thus, he is incorrectly shown as Junior on the UT website. I think butchna is correct since Savion did not play, or didn't play enough to lose a year of eligibility, during his first Fall after high school.

@butchna is pretty confident that Savion Williams actually has two years of eligibility left, even though he did not redshirt this year. Thus, he is incorrectly shown as Junior on the UT website. I think butchna is correct since Savion did not play, or didn't play enough to lose a year of eligibility, during his first Fall after high school.
You are correct. Williams and Middleton were both really RS Sophomores this year. Them being listed as Juniors on the roster is not correct. Who knows maybe the coaches wanted them listed as Juniors for recruiting purposes this year.

Reactions: VolsSince78

VN Store

Back