Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

I think he is too. But he will never get the chance to show what he can do with real game preparation. There will be no real qb competition next yr at ut. Jg will be the qb, and if so we probably lose bailey as well.
I have to respectfully disagree here. As this season went on, Pruitt gave all qb's a fair shot. JG got it together towards the end of the season (except vandy). Maurer has spark and great potential. He just made some critical mistakes that didn't warrant keeping him in the games. We've got Bailey coming in who imo will be a game changer. Yes, from what I can tell, he's that good. Not only does he have a cannon arm and accuracy, but he has high football IQ. I bet $100 we've got a QB competition starting spring practice if not at least by October next season.

I have to respectfully disagree here. As this season went on, Pruitt gave all qb's a fair shot. JG got it together towards the end of the season (except vandy). Maurer has spark and great potential. He just made some critical mistakes that didn't warrant keeping him in the games. We've got Bailey coming in who imo will be a game changer. Yes, from what I can tell, he's that good. Not only does he have a cannon arm and accuracy, but he has high football IQ. I bet $100 we've got a QB competition starting spring practice if not at least by October next season.
That’s actually very hard to determine. The fact that they started him the moment he was cleared vs BAMA doesn’t lend itself to being benched due to performance. The ints has already been thrown by that time. And again they started him vs UK once they felt comfortable he was ok. If anything that tells me they believe in him much more than we think. But you’re right.... in Maurers absence JG did get it going and deserved a chance to redeem himself. But imo the way it all shook up tells me Maurer may not have made as many mistakes as we think either.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
All yall sitting here acting like yall wouldn't smash... smh same people that say "oh we didn't want that blue chip recruit anyway." We all know you lying!

Reactions: lexkyvol
Also, watch how much more Maurer was trusted to throw the ball by play calling vs when JG went in. Sometimes he should’ve checked in to run plays, but they had no problem with him airing it out.

69548999_534844697056352_596396942519435264_n.jpg

Sounds like he better transfer to get away from this creeper. Crazy doesn't even begin to describe her.
Amazing how 1 minute lapse in judgement can have such a lasting impact for the reputation for both of them.
Had a boss that would never hit send until his machine was restarted, everything was late but he was never written up

If she wanted it to sound real then LSU is not the school to post -- and those jeans in that pic -- straight outta the late 60s yuk

I like my women just a little on the trashy side. When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
My taste in women drove my folks half wild.
Amazing how 1 minute lapse in judgement can have such a lasting impact for the reputation for both of them.
Had a boss that would never hit send until his machine was restarted, everything was late but he was never written up
If this ruins anyone’s view of him their view was fragile to begin with. As for her...... I mean, she is a UT student slandering one of its qbs. I could see this having more of a negative effect on her than him. I just pray for her to not grow up vindictive and let this serve as her reason to change.

My taste in women drove my folks half wild.

You should have seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom. When I showed up to the door with my date to the senior prom. They said well pardon us son she aint no kid, that's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig. I said I know it Dad, aint she cool, that's the kind I dig.

You should have seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom. When I showed up to the door with my date to the senior prom. They said well pardon us son she aint no kid, that's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig. I said I know it Dad, aint she cool, that's the kind I dig.
😂. Can’t believe we’re taking this kids love life and text singing it. This board is too much!

JT was not given a fair shot.

Reactions: lexkyvol

VN Store

Back