Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

You missed the “portal” too huh? Lol. Mine was between the ages of 20-26. Guess it took me a bit longer to realize they had faces.
I just used “portal” as a play on words. I had some kind of crazy girlfriends and then I decided to have some some fun at UTK for a little bit before my wife decided to finally go on a date with me .

After he posted that and before he deleted she sent 3 or 4 pics of him supposedly in her room asking who was stalking who. It's all just young teenage love but regardless it's not a very good look for either of them.
The fact that we’re audience participating looks great for us!

I just used “portal” as a play on words. I had some kind of crazy girlfriends and then I decided to have some some fun at UTK for a little bit before my wife decided to finally go on a date with me .
I’m not poking fun. I actually like the word because it’s a perfect fit for what you’re saying

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I personally think he’s just as capable of doing that here at Tennessee.

I think he is too. But he will never get the chance to show what he can do with real game preparation. There will be no real qb competition next yr at ut. Jg will be the qb, and if so we probably lose bailey as well.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I think he is too. But he will never get the chance to show what he can do with real game preparation. There will be no real qb competition next yr at ut. Jg will be the qb, and if so we probably lose bailey as well.
I wouldn’t go quite that far. I agree JG starts at the top yet again but if he plays like the JG of old I think Maurer is right on his heels. The only thing lacking is experience. We can’t forget that JG didn’t “take” the job back. Had Maurer not gotten hurt I’m not sure JG sees the field again because Maurer was nowhere near as bad as some here want you to believe. I still believe if he gets another opportunity like he did this season he runs away with the job and Bailey has some thinking to do if his own anyway.

Maurer would have played more this season if he could stop the INTs. He did not get that chance because repeat concussions mitigated against pt. They were freak accidents, but his best interest was served by limited contact for an extended period of time. I hope he will live in the film room with his coach and be ready for 20. jmho

Maurer is by far the best qb on our roster imo, those that don't think so will see this if he transfers to lsu. If Maurer had played all year with the game expierence he would have gained, we would be in contention for the sec east next year.
This would be true with butch because he would be running for his life. But not here, not now. If you look at the RB's there recruiting . There getting ready to empty the backfield and sling it. But run it when needed. Think of Bray with a D#.

This would be true with butch because he would be running for his life. But not here, not now. If you look at the RB's there recruiting . There getting ready to empty the backfield and sling it. But run it when needed. Think of Bray with a D#.
I agree. And it’s hard to believe they are building that way for a qb that’s not here yet.

If she would have said somewhere other than LSU, she would have been more credible (like FSU, Miami, SCAR, Mizzou, NC, Vandy)

If she would have said somewhere other than LSU, she would have been more credible (like FSU, Miami, SCAR, Mizzou, NC, Vandy)
even if it were true, at this point, she wouldn’t know a team name to mention. The fact that she named ANYONE by team name told me she’s just “stirring a pot”.

VN Store

Back