Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

I read in a book one time that you have to achieve “girlfriend” status before you get the luxury of being called an ex. I know for a fact that girl was just a girl he was talking to before he got to Knoxville and she told him she’d never been to a football game. Since, I have heard many times how “persistent” she can be. Let’s just say no good deed goes unpunished.

If that’s the case, I’m going with she’s a little on the crazy side then. Trending toward being a lot on the crazy side.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
She posted a picture of him in her room getting dressed on his official visit and she posted several of him in her room on other occasions, some seemed pretty recent. No idea how far it went but there was some kind of relationship going on.
No doubt there was at one time. To what extent......🤷‍♂️

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yeah the Instagram post he deleted said “I don’t remember us dating, but I remember you stalking me”

Yo BM, you’re one of us.... but we ain’t buying it dawg.
After he posted that and before he deleted she sent 3 or 4 pics of him supposedly in her room asking who was stalking who. It's all just young teenage love but regardless it's not a very good look for either of them.

As I told my son they are all crazy it’s what degree of crazy you can tolerate for what you’re getting out of the relationship. And yes ladies we know y’all say the same thing about us. My wife of 30+ years says I have tolerable crazy lol.
My wife, 3 daughters, and female dog all think I'm crazy, I know it's them though😄

If it is true I would not blame him at all, if he wants to get on the field and with JG coming back for another year, and Harrison Bailey coming in he may not get the playing time he needs to show what he can do. No player wants to work his butt off at practice and not get a chance to play at the college level, riding the bench sucks. Wish him the best either way, he had been a good Vol and team mate and love his arm talent.

My wife, 3 daughters, and female dog all think I'm crazy, I know it's them though😄
Per the Hot Crazy Matrix: between a 5-8 Hot, but well above the Crazy Line. That puts her square in the Danger Zone!

Young men of the world! Study, learn and commit the Hot Crazy Matrix to memory. And know exactly where the Danger Zone is. It will serve you well!

Edit: sorry Joe...didn’t mean to quote you on that. Us married old timers don’t need the warning. We should already know what we’re dealing with by now.

Young men of the world! Study, learn and commit the Hot Crazy Matrix to memory. And know exactly where the Danger Zone is. It will serve you well!
See.... the problem with the matrix is, although 100% true, sometimes the crazy don’t come out until it’s too late. Women have evolved to cheat the matrix!

See.... the problem with the matrix is, although 100% true, sometimes the crazy don’t come out until it’s too late. Women have evolved to cheat the matrix!
It may seem like it at the time. But if you think just a little bit, you almost always can remember back to something and say “I should’ve seen this coming”.lol

VN Store

Back