Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

ELm90OVWwAMQmzv

Ouch........she is cute though, he must of really pissed her off.

I am so thankful there was no social media when I was growing up, including my time at UT. We had the picture guy from our fraternity parties, which was bad enough.

No kidding, I can’t begin to count how many times I woke up next to a group of shirtless men and wonder how I got there or what happened the night before 😏

Zeke Elliot,Alex Johnson,the running back at it who slapped his girl,Jeremy Banks with the phone and.the girl,could they want facetime on you tube or face book?Who really knows?Take all this as crap if or until Brian states it is fact.

There are restrictions as to when a team can talk to a player at another school. She just killed any shot he would have had in going to LSU via transfer. He immediately sent out a tweet that said he wasn't going anywhere that he was going to finish what he started, then about 15 minutes later he deleted the tweet.
If LSU contacted him before he was in the portal it would be a violation but in this instance (if I understand correctly the jilted GF was just talking about his intent) and not really directed at you Pulaski but folks have argued this with me in the past and I can pull the NCAA rules on transfer if you need to see them. He could contact LSU if he was interested and speak with them first even before he was officially in the portal. There is actually a place in the portal for a "DO NOT CONTACT" in the student athlete has already decided where they are heading and the portal is a formality or they don't want to discuss it til the end of semester etc... The coaches could not contact him first.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Don't think she was actually his gf; just some crazy attention whore. He posted on Twitter earlier suggesting as much, but took it down. Maybe one of the coaches told him not to provide her any oxygen.
If she wasnt his girlfriend she was damn close to it. She posted a ton of pics together and facetime calls.

I have never spent that much time with a chick I wasn't at the least banging regularly.

I am so thankful there was no social media when I was growing up, including my time at UT. We had the picture guy from our fraternity parties, which was bad enough.

Oh, that is a scary thought indeed. I remember a number of scenes we just took regular photos of back then with a polaroid - cannot even imagine the impact if they had the ability to "go viral" lol

Meh very disappointed in his “game” as a college qb, she is a 6 at best and crazy which drops her to a 5. I question his decision making skills
I read in a book one time that you have to achieve “girlfriend” status before you get the luxury of being called an ex. I know for a fact that girl was just a girl he was talking to before he got to Knoxville and she told him she’d never been to a football game. Since, I have heard many times how “persistent” she can be. Let’s just say no good deed goes unpunished.

If she wasnt his girlfriend she was damn close to it. She posted a ton of pics together and facetime calls.

I have never spent that much time with a chick I wasn't at the least banging regularly.

Yeah the Instagram post he deleted said “I don’t remember us dating, but I remember you stalking me”

Yo BM, you’re one of us.... but we ain’t buying it dawg.

I read in a book one time that you have to achieve “girlfriend” status before you get the luxury of being called an ex. I know for a fact that girl was just a girl he was talking to before he got to Knoxville and she told him she’d never been to a football game. Since, I have heard many times how “persistent” she can be. Let’s just say no good deed goes unpunished.
She posted a picture of him in her room getting dressed on his official visit and she posted several of him in her room on other occasions, some seemed pretty recent. No idea how far it went but there was some kind of relationship going on.

VN Store

Back