Maurer...

Injury prone, potentially concussion prone. RPO QB while Chaney and Pruitt prefer and pro style offense.
What evidence do you offer at this point that he's injury prone? His primary issue this fall has been Covid contact tracing. He probably would have played with the hamstring if needed.

The concussion part is a real concern. Some people are just more susceptible. But we cannot based that on one freak injury.

That's about all I got. Most of it is conjecture.
Maurer's game isn't as limited as you make it out. He was comfortable in the pocket. He can make the throws. Decision making is the biggest obstacle for him... but not really unexpected from a true Fr who wasn't really expected to play.

What evidence do you offer at this point that he's injury prone?

Conjecture: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

I disagree with 0 of what you just said, but again. Everything we know to this point is conjecture. The sample size is much to small.

Reactions: sjt18
Oh really, Bama did to UGA what they did to us so hmmm....... Best we can do is keep it respectable.

Well at least we know now where your moronic non-sense comes from

Been done repeatedly and you are simply too dishonest or ignorant to understand and accept it.
Moxie and non existent made up accuracy when he was the fourth least accurate qb in the SEC last year?

So like I said pixie dust and dreams.

Reactions: treecejc

VN Store

Back