Marxist Black Lives Matter

bunch of idiots that shouldnt be in college at all -- that minimum wage career awaits them in the future
More like being more successful than you and making more money than you awaits them.

Jealousy is a pitiful thing
Cops should have walked away and told the crowd "Have fun. This is what de-funding looks like."

Not what defunding means.

I think not one conservative here knows what defunding is.

Just say you are a racist and be a man for once.

This literally has nothing to do with blm.

You are literally obsessed with race and blm.

I think it's the left who wants to redefine what "defunding" means.

This has everything to do with that 🐃💩 blm movement!

Had he not killed himself and the troopers did, they would have showed up in mass across Middle Tennessee and began tearing up stuff and chanting his name. You and those that support the blm don't give a damn that those animals are criminals and have committed crimes that put themselves in the position that they ended up in the end!

More like being more successful than you and making more money than you awaits them.

Jealousy is a pitiful thing

I think the issue with the move to defund police is within the term itself. Definition literally means prevent from continuing to receive funds. That's not by accident, they use that term to appeal to the fringe left.

The appropriate term would be reform. But that term doesn't move the needle because it's a hollow term politicians use.

So if your beef is with people using the literal definition of defunding police than perhaps your animosity would be better spent on the idiots that dreamed up the illogical application of the term in the first place.

All "defunding" the police will do is create an even more expensive system for dealing with the law enforcement issues of those cities with multiple layers doing many of the same jobs costing the people they serve who can least afford it even more.

I think it's the left who wants to redefine what "defunding" means.

This has everything to do with that 🐃💩 blm movement!

Had he not killed himself and the troopers did, they would have showed up in mass across Middle Tennessee and began tearing up stuff and chanting his name. You and those that support the blm don't give a damn that those animals are criminals and have committed crimes that put themselves in the position that they ended up in the end!
ok KegleMtnvol

It not my job to explain political issues. I will point out when people obviously have no idea what the are talking about.

Lol... No.

There are people that know what this movement is about, and there are people that are being used by the people that know what this movement is about. This idea that there are two distinct movements using the same language, one peaceful and one violent, is silly. There are people who aren't violent and there are people who are violent, but the ideology is exactly the same, and anyone that spouts it is doing their part to incite violence.

Lol... No.

There are people that know what this movement is about, and there are people that are being used by the people that know what this movement is about. This idea that there are two distinct movements using the same language, one peaceful and one violent, is silly. There are people who aren't violent and there are people who are violent, but the ideology is exactly the same, and anyone that spouts it is doing their part to incite violence.

It's not two distinct movements. Nobody is saying that. There is an organization that is distinct from the movement. How is it that you still don't get this and act like a smartass about it? A large majority of America is down with the movement. 60% of whites. 60% of whites are not down with the ideology of the radicals in BLM.org. You have no idea what you're talking about. If 60% of whites were down with BLM.org, how would Trump stand a chance in any election? You can't separate the two. You're part of the problem.

Majorities Across Racial, Ethnic Groups Express Support for the Black Lives Matter Movement

It's not two distinct movements. Nobody is saying that. There is an organization that is distinct from the movement. How is it that you still don't get this and act like a smartass about it? A large majority of America is down with the movement. 60% of whites. 60% of whites are not down with the ideology of the radicals in BLM.org. You have no idea what you're talking about. If 60% of whites were down with BLM.org, how would Trump stand a chance in any election? You can't separate the two. You're part of the problem.

Majorities Across Racial, Ethnic Groups Express Support for the Black Lives Matter Movement
Like I said, there are people like those in the BLM organization that know what the movement is about, and there are people being used by those people. It isn't that hard to get 60% of people to mouth the words you want them to when you use the semantically overloaded phrase "black lives matter" as your battle cry.

Axiom: We live in a systemically racist country where black people are under threat from all institutions, but primarily police that murder them in cold blood.

So this is the basis for the BLM movement, and it is an easily provable lie. The way I see it, there three ways to support this movement.

1. You don't actually know that's what the axiom is. You see "black lives matter" and agree because it is semantically obviously true.

2. People like you and most Dem politicians don't actually believe it. And it is obvious you don't really believe it because you say things like "Most cops are good", even though that isn't logically possible when you claim the entire system is racist. They justify repeating claims they know are false by talking about historical oppression, or talking about how what black people feel is real, etc etc. These people believe the solution is to religiously and virtuously agree that you "see" the problem. And if everyone just did that, there wouldn't be a problem.

3. People that actually believe the claim. If you believe the system is racist, murders POC, and has been evil since 1619, the only way to fix it is to destroy the system. And if anyone finds logical flaws in your argument just sprinkle in some Marxism to sure up the gaps.

Just because the BLM organization is in the 3rd category, doesn't mean I'm going to absolve responsibility of everyone in the first 2. None of the three options are virtuous as far as I'm concerned.

As far as the "majority approval", I could not give one **** less. History is filled with rotten ideologies that had majority support for one reason or another.

You can claim I'm bigoted, part of the problem, ignorant, racist, whatever you want. I always assume what a person/organization/movement does, is what they INTENDED to do, and work back from there. Maybe a good first step to changing my opinion on this if you care to do so is to explain how the lives of black people have gotten better since May, or any sort of reasonable road map to how they are on track to be better off.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back