Marxist Black Lives Matter

As many as 200 African-Americans in military-style uniforms rallied on Independence Day, claiming to be part of a group known as the NFAC, an acronym for “Not ******* Around Coalition.”
According to the group’s founder, who goes by the title Grand Master Jay, the militia is made up of “very disciplined,” ex-military who do not want to talk or negotiate.

“The solution is very simple,” Grand Master Jay said in a video uploaded to Twitter. “We follow a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descended of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, and that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and then, after that, the United States have the choice: Either carve us a piece of land out here. We’ll take Texas and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we… go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.
He continued: “I’m the official Grand Master Jay, I created the NFAC… We’re all ex-military. We’re all very disciplined. We’re all expert shooters. We don’t want to talk no more. We don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs. We don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organisation. So, when they decide to act right, we’ll decide to act right and we do it all legally. Just like they do.”

This sounds comical.

So much material.
Grand Master Jay sounds like the Black KKK counterpart to Grand Wizard. Even though I'd read 'master' - as in bedroom or a title of proficiency - was now verboten.

His either-or choice sounds a lot alike; either give us some land or don't stop us when someone gives us some land. If he's saying they will forcibly take TX, Duh Grand Wizard is being a real puss when it comes to just saying it.

"....expert shooters" is hardly a term ex-military would use to describe themselves; call me skeptical, Grand Wizard Jay. You sound like a species of toad who puffs himself up, hoping not to be swallowed.

And didn't resident apoplectics, furious over white people demonstrating with arms, tell us "Oh, it they were armed BLACK men, we all know what would happen" - yeah? What?

So much material.
Grand Master Jay sounds like the Black KKK counterpart to Grand Wizard. Even though I'd read 'master' - as in bedroom or a title of proficiency - was now verboten.

His either-or choice sounds a lot alike; either give us some land or don't stop us when someone gives us some land. If he's saying they will forcibly take TX, Duh Grand Wizard is being a real puss when it comes to just saying it.

"....expert shooters" is hardly a term ex-military would use to describe themselves; call me skeptical, Grand Wizard Jay. You sound like a species of toad who puffs himself up, hoping not to be swallowed.

And didn't resident apoplectics, furious over white people demonstrating with arms, tell us "Oh, it they were armed BLACK men, we all know what would happen" - yeah? What?
It sounds like a middle schooler wrote it. And not an A student middle schooler.

Bunch of aholes standing around while the guy is being attacked by four men.

Good for this guy that learned the same lesson I did; bullies have a hard time mouthing off when their nose is busted.

That man earned a beer . 6-1 that almost wasn’t even fair . Lol

Reactions: NCFisher
Here’s the head of BLM Toronto

“White people are recessive genetic defects”

EcR7ycOWkAAuBOs

More Black KKK Liberation Theology.

Here’s the head of BLM Toronto

“White people are recessive genetic defects”

EcR7ycOWkAAuBOs

Dear Lord, what an embarrassment to humanity.

Question for yall, though we all know the answer...

What would happen if you replaced the word black with white...made it a manifesto...started a group nationally, riots, burning, looting, murder...openly advocated for Marxist communism here in the US ....openly funneled ALL donations straight to Republican candidates to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars????

What would happen?

The feds and the US military would openly declare war on that org...freeze all bank accounts, arrest all known members, and send them to prison for domestic terrorism and hate crimes ... right???

Right???

If THAT would be the exact reaction of the public, politicians, feds, and military ....

WHY isnt that happening now???

HOW can we have a double standard???

HOW CAN our reaction/policy be inherently racist against white people???

HOW can we let the media (less FOX), the government, and the world declare that white people are bad and must be punished?

What the Hell is going on here? Why isnt every other sane person calling for justice and the destruction of BLM???.

Instead they capitulate...one after the other. Turning our country into a parody of itself.

Nobody is laughing WITH us. The whole world is laughing AT us.

VN Store

Back