Marxist Black Lives Matter

Video: Miami man viciously punches woman on train during unprovoked attack | Daily Mail Online
33441150-8756035-Joshua_James_King_25_pictured_is_accused_of_beating_up_Andrea_Pu-a-4_16007054...jpg33441164-8756035-Andrea_Puerta-m-3_1600705491105.jpg
Moment man, 25, viciously assaults lone female rider, 29, in unprovoked attack on Miami metro | Daily Mail Online
Moment man, 25, viciously assaults lone female rider, 29, in unprovoked attack on Miami metro where he punched her more than 20 times, kicked her and slammed her head, 'before beating two more men that same day'
  • Joshua James King is accused of beating up Andrea Puerta on September 4
  • Footage shows the suspect walk onto the metro before launching the attack
  • Without warning he begins repeatedly punching Puerta before pushing her across the car and launching her headfirst into a chair
  • Puerta, who suffered a broken rib, says she had 'never seen' her attacker before
  • King was arrested and is now facing three counts of aggravated battery charges

Video: Miami man viciously punches woman on train during unprovoked attack | Daily Mail Online
View attachment 308337View attachment 308338
Moment man, 25, viciously assaults lone female rider, 29, in unprovoked attack on Miami metro | Daily Mail Online
Moment man, 25, viciously assaults lone female rider, 29, in unprovoked attack on Miami metro where he punched her more than 20 times, kicked her and slammed her head, 'before beating two more men that same day'
  • Joshua James King is accused of beating up Andrea Puerta on September 4
  • Footage shows the suspect walk onto the metro before launching the attack
  • Without warning he begins repeatedly punching Puerta before pushing her across the car and launching her headfirst into a chair
  • Puerta, who suffered a broken rib, says she had 'never seen' her attacker before
  • King was arrested and is now facing three counts of aggravated battery charges
Too bad he didn’t fall in front of the train

hoch.jpg
'I wish they didn't shoot my mommy': Woman killed, husband injured with young son in car

Boy, 6, helps critically injured dad call 911 after double shooting that killed mother

Bloomfield couple shot, wife killed, during apparent robbery in Indianapolis | wthr.com

"I feel no hatred, bitterness, anger, nor revenge towards the two Black men that murdered my daughter-in-law,” Sam said. “I extend forgiveness for the two murderers. Revenge only begets more violence. My heart's desire for them is that they would repent, to fall on their faces before the Lord Jesus, and cry out for mercy for their own souls’ sake."

Rest In Peace

View attachment 308360
'I wish they didn't shoot my mommy': Woman killed, husband injured with young son in car

Boy, 6, helps critically injured dad call 911 after double shooting that killed mother

Bloomfield couple shot, wife killed, during apparent robbery in Indianapolis | wthr.com

"I feel no hatred, bitterness, anger, nor revenge towards the two Black men that murdered my daughter-in-law,” Sam said. “I extend forgiveness for the two murderers. Revenge only begets more violence. My heart's desire for them is that they would repent, to fall on their faces before the Lord Jesus, and cry out for mercy for their own souls’ sake."

Rest In Peace

That’s a good man with a pure heart , It gives me hope that there are people that good in the world because he’s taking a position I don’t think I could . I would be in the down in the lower level where the violence was residing . Just being honest .

Idea:
All the violent anarchists and marxists versus all the 2A Patriots just itching to shoot some bad apples show up at coordinated time and place. Both groups allowed to bring weapons of choice.
All laws governing destruction of property, assault, and homicide are suspended for the day.

We sell the event via pay per view.

Whaddya think???

VN Store

Back