Marxist Black Lives Matter

Husband Of L.A. DA Facing Charges For Pulling Gun On Protestors In ‘Get Off Of My Porch’ Incident

Jackie-Lacey.jpg

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (D) filed charges against the husband of the Los Angeles district attorney for allegedly pulling a gun on Black Lives Matter protesters back in March, during an incident where he demanded they “get off of my porch.”

David Lacey, the husband of district attorney Jackie Lacey, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of assault with a firearm against three people, according to court filings obtained by Politico.

One of the three people, Melina Abdullah, a professor of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, posted a video of the interaction shortly after it happened. The video shows David Lacey pointing a gun during an exchange that purportedly happened around 5:40 am and only a day before the district attorney’s primary election.

Husband Of L.A. DA Facing Charges For Pulling Gun On Protestors In ‘Get Off Of My Porch’ Incident

Notice what has become the modus operandi of BLM and Antifa. They purposely bait you into a situation and then claim Victim status and of course always shooting video. This BLM member(s) showed up at their DOOR shortly after 5am. They were intentionally trying to illicit a aggravated response. Cheap shot artists.

Notice what has become the modus operandi of BLM and Antifa. They purposely bait you into a situation and then claim Victim status and of course always shooting video. This BLM member(s) showed up at their DOOR shortly after 5am. They were intentionally trying to illicit a aggravated response. Cheap shot artists.

Same as Lincoln at Fort Sumter.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
I've asked myself that over the years. Was it always there, the sickness of some people, I believe it was. Just seems like the last 10 years or so it's ramped up exponentially. Social media to me is really poison and its really telling the attitudes and actions we see posted.
The longer we go on brutalizing each other the worse it will get. People have forgotten what compassion and love for your fellow man is because they've been brutalized themselves.
Unless they are drug addicts and need narcan right?

Addict experienced here.

Floyd was tweaked outta his gourd. He was doing that schizo meth babble. In my opinion he wouldn't have needed Narcan or od'd if he didn't get himself in that situation. He was scared of going back. Most overdoses that I've seen wouldnt have been capable of driving. They would have nodded out way before.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So the question is still out there, since it appears the real "Killer" of George Floyd was illegal narcotics, will the protester now be attacking the local drug dealers and drug peddling gangs? Will we see nightly news now feature segments on the worst drug dealing cities, with calls for eradication?

Last edited:
That’s where your wrong. I’m a an addict in recovery with more than a few years clean. Just cause you’re an ex-cop doesn’t make you an expert on the subject.
I'm glad you've kicked it and pray for your continued strength. I probably should have been more clear. You don't know me. My perspective comes from both professional and personal experience and my remark about narcan came from that experience.
I wish every single person had your success and mine. I kicked valium after breaking my neck in 94 and I lost almost everything. My husband was addicted to opioids d/t chronic pain and 3 days after he switched to methadone he passed in 08'. My cousin took his own life and an innocents life over his alcoholism. There's more but I think you get my point. I don't speak from a position of ignorance on addiction and its implications, I've been bathed in it. I take the common sense approach of you either want to live or you want to die.
I've taken care of people who have od'd and are mad at the world or they just gave up hope. Had a great deal of come to Jesus talks about the why of the addictions with patients and I remember all the personal stories. Taken care of the same people multiple times, drug overdoses one after another in larger hospitals. I give them an equal playing field until the manipulative " it's everybody's else's fault" starts, I don't enable them.
People have different reasons for becoming addicted, there are allot of psychological and physical factors that come into play. It takes a concerted personal effort and allot of misery to break it. You know this. Some people don't have it in them. I can give them all the success strategies in the world but ultimately it's up to them. I'm not a defeatist but I am a realist. Maybe we are just lucky that we learned that living for a drug isn't really living. For those who don't learn what's the solution?
I recovered a heroin addict 3 times after he was narcaned, his stated intent was to go back out to the same thing again. The last 2 times we had to intubate him to protect his airway. Aside from him massively underperfusing all his organs and causing his own congestive heart failure, we fixed those issues. I said think about this, there may not be help next time, there may be no 911 call, no narcan or ems. The next time could be death. He just shrugged his shoulders. So do we do it 5 times, 7 times or indefinitely?
Do we let nature take its course and allow him to die? No matter how good we become with medicine and advances, I've learned there are some people who can't be saved. JMO.

I'm glad you've kicked it and pray for your continued strength. I probably should have been more clear. You don't know me. My perspective comes from both professional and personal experience and my remark about narcan came from that experience.
I wish every single person had your success and mine. I kicked valium after breaking my neck in 94 and I lost almost everything. My husband was addicted to opioids d/t chronic pain and 3 days after he switched to methadone he passed in 08'. My cousin took his own life and an innocents life over his alcoholism. There's more but I think you get my point. I don't speak from a position of ignorance on addiction and its implications, I've been bathed in it. I take the common sense approach of you either want to live or you want to die.
I've taken care of people who have od'd and are mad at the world or they just gave up hope. Had a great deal of come to Jesus talks about the why of the addictions with patients and I remember all the personal stories. Taken care of the same people multiple times, drug overdoses one after another in larger hospitals. I give them an equal playing field until the manipulative " it's everybody's else's fault" starts, I don't enable them.
People have different reasons for becoming addicted, there are allot of psychological and physical factors that come into play. It takes a concerted personal effort and allot of misery to break it. You know this. Some people don't have it in them. I can give them all the success strategies in the world but ultimately it's up to them. I'm not a defeatist but I am a realist. Maybe we are just lucky that we learned that living for a drug isn't really living. For those who don't learn what's the solution?
I recovered a heroin addict 3 times after he was narcaned, his stated intent was to go back out to the same thing again. The last 2 times we had to intubate him to protect his airway. Aside from him massively underperfusing all his organs and causing his own congestive heart failure, we fixed those issues. I said think about this, there may not be help next time, there may be no 911 call, no narcan or ems. The next time could be death. He just shrugged his shoulders. So do we do it 5 times, 7 times or indefinitely?
Do we let nature take its course and allow him to die? No matter how good we become with medicine and advances, I've learned there are some people who can't be saved. JMO.
Based

VN Store

Back