Marty Smith Reports Bryce Young is Taking Reps in Practice

Agreed..We made sorry a$$ Anthony Richardson look like a Heisman candidate. As bad as I want a win against the Bams, I can't see us stopping Gibbs and whomever starts a QB. I'm pretty sure Bryce will be playing. But our Secondary hasn't made any QB look bad yet. That's my biggest concern.
I mean they had a bad game against Florida but they didn’t have an awful game against LSU or Pitt. Gotta remember those teams threw a lot to try and stay in it.

I think Tennessee wins and the Sports Media along with Alabama fans will be bitching that Tennessee beat Alabama without Bryce Young or a below par Bryce Young. I think Alabama will lose to Ole Miss also and not make it to the SECCG.
I say let'm cry...
Honestly if I was Bama I wouldn't play Young, he's not 100% and dropping a game to UT is better than dropping one of their West games. Personally I hope we start a losing trend for them for the rest of the season

I say let'm cry...
Honestly if I was Bama I wouldn't play Young, he's not 100% and dropping a game to UT is better than dropping one of their West games. Personally I hope we start a losing trend for them for the rest of the season
Seriously. The last thing they need is for young to have that injury aggravated and not have him for ole miss and Mississippi state.

I'm sure they would. I'd still rather not hear them use Young as the excuse, beating them when they are at their best. I can deal with them making excuses about whatever they decide to go with beyond that. Like the usual stuff in football "refs" or something else.
Even if young plays and tennessee wins the whining will be he wasn't healthy... idc who does or doesn't play and I don't care what they cry and whine about. A win is a win and in 2 years everything else will be forgotten except who won and who loss.

One or two good strong licks on the shoulder by Jeremy Banks ....................................and its all over for the day !!!! I know, I have had arthritis in the AC joint for a long long time !!!!

the problem with college football is it happens on a Saturday and then we have a whole week with nothing to do but speculate, guess, pass rumors and gossip, and otherwise increase the hype. Saturday can't get here fast enough. BTW, my cousin works at a Target and says he overheard a Bama coach confirm Bryce was going to play. I think it was in the men's clothing aisle so, that means it's probably fact.
Calling BS on this. Saban has stated in the past that Target just doesn’t have the wide array of options in their clothing department that he prefers.

AP just said on the Two Minute drill that from who he’s spoken to, he’s been told Bryce still hasn’t practiced this week
If that is true I doubt he will play. This game is huge, but both teams can still control their destiny beyond this week.

If that is true I doubt he will play. This game is huge, but both teams can still control their destiny beyond this week.
Looking at Saban's body language in his presser, either BY is not playing or Saban is one hell of a poker player.

Two things,1)If Bryce starts and does well,it still doesn't mean we cannot win,and2)If Bama jumps out quickly,don'tgive up and say we are doomed,keep being as loud as possible and that faith in our team will get us back in to win this thang!

VN Store

Back