Marquill Osborne Transferring

Hate to see him go..... Just crazy to think he was a top 100 Player coming out of HS and barely saw the field.... I wonder if guys like Labruzza and Gray are next?

I don’t admire that you have no qualms about pushing an agenda against our quarterback.

Sorry, but quoting the team leader about people getting with the program or getting out is very relevant.

Yea, some did seem to push an agenda, and you do seem to have a small obsession with the whole thing. But whatever, I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Good luck young man! I thought the kid played well and had ability. A ball hawk. I wonder if Pruitt screaming at him on the sideline after trying to lateral the ball after an interception has anything to do with it. I thought Pruitt got a little too heated with him. Oh well.

Pruitt can be a little heavy handed but this is not backyard football. No need to get careless with football.

Reactions: 08Vol and TC 83
Interesting, "this decision does not come easy and with deep regret."

You normally regret a decision after you've made it. I wonder what he regrets....

Reactions: Pappy
Best of luck to him. Pruitt did say we trying to sign close to 30 guys this year. I see why.

Good luck young man! I thought the kid played well and had ability. A ball hawk. I wonder if Pruitt screaming at him on the sideline after trying to lateral the ball after an interception has anything to do with it. I thought Pruitt got a little too heated with him. Oh well.

I don't understand this one either. Seemed to me he played hard. I agree that Pruitt seemed too heated with his sideline coaching. I suppose if you are unhappy with the coach there is only one way out (and Lawd, I can't go down those stairs).

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Yea, some did seem to push an agenda, and you do seem to have a small obsession with the whole thing. But whatever, I probably shouldn't have said anything.
What i said had nothing to do with touting JG or debating his merit. He is a team leader and made a statement that I believe applies

Reactions: lexkyvol
CJP wasn't kidding about recruiting mo betta players....

Watch the films of games a little more closely and see that Osborne just couldn't cover when compared to the true Freshman that CJP has recruited.

There will be more and it is necessary.

There was no where else on the field--not even on the OL--where our athletes have consistently been outmatched than in the secondary.

It was easy to discern the difference in talent between the FR DB recruits and the leftovers from the mason brick-layer.....

Reactions: TC 83 and lexkyvol
I liked how he played this year when he got the opportunity. Writing was probably on the wall with the limited playing time he got and all the DB's we got coming in this recruiting cycle.

Good luck to him.

Reactions: savannahfan
Good luck Mr. Osborne. Thanks for being a Vol and hope you find a good place to practice your lateral skills...

VN Store

Back