Marlon Walls

Scout sucks.

Even so, they can't mess up a quote. So am I just losing my mind or does he not sound too sure about UT? You tell me govols182?

On Tuesday, the Ole Miss head coach also had a chance to speak to the former Ole Miss commit.

"I am actually going over there this weekend for a visit. Tig (Darius Barksdale) and Bobby Massie from Hargrave are also coming over there with me."

What did Coach Nutt say to Marlon that convinced him to take a visit to Ole Miss?

"He just wanted to let me know that they were still interested. I did not want to go through the process without taking some visits. It might not work out with Tennessee, so you have to cover your butt."

Last edited:
He might have some NCAA clearinghouse issues. If he clears it up he will enroll in January. If not Ole Miss is his backup plan.

Just to add another sprinkle onto this thread, Scout is now reporting Marlon Walls as a a solid commit as well.

I think DE based on his size. If he didnt lose any speed there is a possibility of him and Gerald Williams being linebackers. With an honest opinion I think DE

VN Store

Back