Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

Her conspiracy theories are not great, of course, but this right here is absolutely awesome.

I agree this stupidity could be funny if the drumpster did not actually believe it and attempt to destroy democracy over conspiracy theories. Its all fun and games until you lead an insurrection.

Okay, if you feel that way then I will change it for you.

Again your dementia, you forgot to mention biden is a dementia patient.
I saw where your cult leader was headed back to his basement in Delaware. It's got to be exhausting playing a dictator for 2 weeks

Reactions: AM64
I can make the short argument but something tells me that you are too deep and unable to look at this with an open mind. If you want to placate to a insurrectionist that wants to stop democracy then keep doing your mental gymnastics. If you can look/research with at least a relatively open mind then you can at least understand the argument. My goal is not to convince anyone but they should at least understand the argument is valid, unless you are blind follower.

None of this will make sense to you unless you can agree to number 1.

1. The election was fair and at least as accurate as any election we have ever had. If you are truly delusional enough or mentally unstable enough to think this elections is "stolen" then stop reading because you will not understand. Not everyone that believes the elections is stolen is mentally unstable, however, some are and the "proof" of that is all the Qer's in rehab or counseling. Do you honestly think Elizabeth from Knoxville is mentally stable?

Drumpf led an unprecedented campaign since 2015 that if he losses then elections are fraudulent. Back in 2015 Drumpf was asked the question "Will you accept any election result"? He said "No" and I do not blame him for that. No candidate should accept any result but they should accept a proper result within reason. Although a little cry baby I don't mind his legal challenges. Once all of that is finished then Drumpf is a loser and needs to concede. Not continue the lie that this election is stolen. Drumpf is responsible for indoctrinating his followers for years on the idea that American elections are fraudulent, with no evidence, none.

The steady diet of lies and deception were preached by drumpf leading up to and after the election. You said you have seen the speeches and possibly the tweeters. The culmination was the rally at the Capitol. RG spoke and made the point that this is "trial by combat". Not Drumpf's words but drumpf stood on the same stage that day and said RG "did a great job, has guts, real guts and fights."

Drumpf's words about VP Pence "if mike pence does the right thing then we win the election." More drumpf, " all he(Pence) needs to do is send it back to the states". He sets the stage for immediacy. now. All of which are incorrect, unconstitutional lies but also adds a sense of urgency.

"We gather in our capitol city for one simple reason to save our democracy." Again, speaking to the immediacy. Also, how could democracy be saved? You know the answer, it played out on national t.v. " I wanna go back 8 weeks and get this right because we are going to have someone who is not supposed to be in there and our country will be destroyed and we will not stand for that". How are they not going to stand for destruction of their country? You know the answer, it played out on national t.v. There are more examples but like you said, " I've listened".

Very simple bottom line, drumpf fired them up, for years then told them "stop the steal", "And we're going to have to fight much harder.", "we gonna walk down,(to the capitol) and I will be there with you".

After drumpf's words, five people are dead and a defaced capitol building and an attempt at destroying democracy failed.

So you’re saying Swing States didn’t change their election laws unconstitutionally? To count votes that weren’t registered voters.

Yeah, 4 years of lies and conspiracy theories from the left leaning news and politicians. You do know It’s alright to think for yourself.

They are but it's on a continuum. $2T redistributed in his first month really moves that needle though

Fair enough, and maybe Biden has more social programs and/or spend more money than any other president. Considering all modern Presidents have spent money on social programs, the final tab will be interesting.

Fair enough, and maybe Biden has more social programs and/or spend more money than any other president. Considering all modern Presidents have spent money on social programs, the final tab will be interesting.
I wouldn't say all have to a comparable degree. FDR really put us on a bad path

So you’re saying Swing States didn’t change their election laws unconstitutionally? To count votes that weren’t registered voters. Nope, many lawsuits from specially trained lawyers and judges found nothing.

Yeah, 4 years of lies and conspiracy theories from the left leaning news and politicians. You do know It’s alright to think for yourself.

Keep believing drumpf conspiracy and his so called fake news. Sad thing is the only thing worse than MSM is the woke lies of Q, oan, breitbart and the oan minions.

I agree, think for yourself and the conclusion is easy to find. Speaking of logical thought, you really think the dems could have orchestrated a conspiracy in multiple "swing states"? I don't think either party is capable of that level of conspiracy.

I saw where your cult leader was headed back to his basement in Delaware. It's got to be exhausting playing a dictator for 2 weeks

The knock on Biden hiding in the basement is funny. The reason Bided could "hide" in his basement is because he could and still win the election. Drumpf did campaign really hard, especially to lose, maybe he will get another chance.

I can make the short argument but something tells me that you are too deep and unable to look at this with an open mind. If you want to placate to a insurrectionist that wants to stop democracy then keep doing your mental gymnastics. If you can look/research with at least a relatively open mind then you can at least understand the argument. My goal is not to convince anyone but they should at least understand the argument is valid, unless you are blind follower.

None of this will make sense to you unless you can agree to number 1.

1. The election was fair and at least as accurate as any election we have ever had. If you are truly delusional enough or mentally unstable enough to think this elections is "stolen" then stop reading because you will not understand. Not everyone that believes the elections is stolen is mentally unstable, however, some are and the "proof" of that is all the Qer's in rehab or counseling. Do you honestly think Elizabeth from Knoxville is mentally stable?

Drumpf led an unprecedented campaign since 2015 that if he losses then elections are fraudulent. Back in 2015 Drumpf was asked the question "Will you accept any election result"? He said "No" and I do not blame him for that. No candidate should accept any result but they should accept a proper result within reason. Although a little cry baby I don't mind his legal challenges. Once all of that is finished then Drumpf is a loser and needs to concede. Not continue the lie that this election is stolen. Drumpf is responsible for indoctrinating his followers for years on the idea that American elections are fraudulent, with no evidence, none.

The steady diet of lies and deception were preached by drumpf leading up to and after the election. You said you have seen the speeches and possibly the tweeters. The culmination was the rally at the Capitol. RG spoke and made the point that this is "trial by combat". Not Drumpf's words but drumpf stood on the same stage that day and said RG "did a great job, has guts, real guts and fights."

Drumpf's words about VP Pence "if mike pence does the right thing then we win the election." More drumpf, " all he(Pence) needs to do is send it back to the states". He sets the stage for immediacy. now. All of which are incorrect, unconstitutional lies but also adds a sense of urgency.

"We gather in our capitol city for one simple reason to save our democracy." Again, speaking to the immediacy. Also, how could democracy be saved? You know the answer, it played out on national t.v. " I wanna go back 8 weeks and get this right because we are going to have someone who is not supposed to be in there and our country will be destroyed and we will not stand for that". How are they not going to stand for destruction of their country? You know the answer, it played out on national t.v. There are more examples but like you said, " I've listened".

Very simple bottom line, drumpf fired them up, for years then told them "stop the steal", "And we're going to have to fight much harder.", "we gonna walk down,(to the capitol) and I will be there with you".

After drumpf's words, five people are dead and a defaced capitol building and an attempt at destroying democracy failed.

In too deep? Delusional? Mentally unstable? 🤣 I'm not even a Trump supporter. But the fact that you have to immediately lead out with insults tells me all I need to know about your argument. Oh, and the fact that you can't call our former President by his name instead of a juvenile insult.

With all your useless drivel, you never provided evidence that Trump told people to storm the Capitol or to cause injury to anyone. I'm not protecting anyone. Those involved should and will be held responsible. Trump isn't guilty just because he argued that the election wasn't conducted fairly and then encouraged his supporters to continue fighting for justice.

The knock on Biden hiding in the basement is funny. The reason Bided could "hide" in his basement is because he could and still win the election. Drumpf did campaign really hard, especially to lose, maybe he will get another chance.
No the reason the dementia patient hid was because he didn't have the energy and his handlers also knew about his gaffs that they knew they needed to limit his campaigning

Keep believing drumpf conspiracy and his so called fake news. Sad thing is the only thing worse than MSM is the woke lies of Q, oan, breitbart and the oan minions.

I agree, think for yourself and the conclusion is easy to find. Speaking of logical thought, you really think the dems could have orchestrated a conspiracy in multiple "swing states"? I don't think either party is capable of that level of conspiracy.

Fact, mueller found no collusion with any of Trump’s campaign members. Plus, one of them was working for the cia. Facts

Facts, four swing states changed state election laws without being voted on. That went against their state constitutions. Facts

Where are your facts?

Fact, mueller found no collusion with any of Trump’s campaign members. Plus, one of them was working for the cia. Facts

Facts, four swing states changed state election laws without being voted on. That went against their state constitutions. Facts

Where are your facts?
I'll answer for him: Well drumph

Reactions: AM64 and Kristy*

VN Store

Back