LV Volleyball

Tied up 2 to 2, going to set 5 for the match! Pitt won both of their sets 25 23 and 28 26. Can UT pull off two top 10 wins back to back?

What a great match! Sucked to lose it though. Hats off to Pitt, they are a very good team and deserved the win. We did have WAY too many attack errors, service errors and our blocking was hit or miss at times. I still think our team has been very underappreciated but I bet that changes dramatically even with this loss.

We came whisker close to winning two matches against top ten teams in one weekend which is very hard to do. I still think Coach Rackham-Watts has things moving in the right direction. We finally have some size and depth. Good work on the recruiting trail.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Saw the last 3 sets, and each set was exciting and neck and neck. We have a great team, but service errors which always hurt, were especially crucial in this match where the two teams were so evenly matched. We also had a couple of reviews that didn’t go our way in the 3rd set. Got tired of the announcer saying only this many points for Pitt to win. Whatever, we have a great looking team, they look like they can beat anybody! GO LADIES VOLLEYBALL TEAM!

I have to give Morehead some credit...they were game and never gave up. They'll do well in their conference. We looked good throughout the match with a couple of interludes where we lost focus. So, on we go!

Reactions: Rickster
We won our first two matches on Friday by identical 3-0 scores. As did Purdue. The showdown today is at 12:30 (during the football game) and I'm not sure if it's televised. I imagine the BIG10 network has it but beyond that, the best I could find yesterday was live stats.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back