LV Volleyball

StrangeVol

What a great match! Sucked to lose it though. Hats off to Pitt, they are a very good team and deserved the win. We did have WAY too many attack errors, service errors and our blocking was hit or miss at times. I still think our team has been very underappreciated but I bet that changes dramatically even with this loss.

We came whisker close to winning two matches against top ten teams in one weekend which is very hard to do. I still think Coach Rackham-Watts has things moving in the right direction. We finally have some size and depth. Good work on the recruiting trail.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Volfaninfl2

Saw the last 3 sets, and each set was exciting and neck and neck. We have a great team, but service errors which always hurt, were especially crucial in this match where the two teams were so evenly matched. We also had a couple of reviews that didn’t go our way in the 3rd set. Got tired of the announcer saying only this many points for Pitt to win. Whatever, we have a great looking team, they look like they can beat anybody! GO LADIES VOLLEYBALL TEAM!

StrangeVol

I have to give Morehead some credit...they were game and never gave up. They'll do well in their conference. We looked good throughout the match with a couple of interludes where we lost focus. So, on we go!

VN Store

Sponsors