‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

9a1eff17c37a004957c345a760b481a7.gif

When will the first day of school be? Already closed Monday the first day of classes. Here is a picture of the parking lot at my kids condo up Cherokee Trail…

View attachment 611696
Wow. My son lives in the Ft Sanders area. He said all the park of lots are a sheet of ice. He walked to the TBA (well, Food city) for the FL game. It was a 30 min walk but he said it was a sheet of ice. And I think they got more snow last night??

Our daughter (his twin sister) is a Jr at Miss State. Their classes were online due to the ice storm in Starkville. Crazy weather.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Wow. My son lives in the Ft Sanders area. He said all the park of lots are a sheet of ice. He walked to the TBA (well, Food city) for the FL game. It was a 30 min walk but he said it was a sheet of ice. And I think they got more snow last night??

Our daughter (his twin sister) is a Jr at Miss State. Their classes were online due to the ice storm in Starkville. Crazy weather.
I am actually here today to switch vehicles with my son who has spent the last week before school in NC mountains skiing With 6 of his friends who are all trying to get back to Knoxville now.

Last night here at the woodlands it was freezing rain with a little bit of snow mixed in. No real accumulation other than a glorious layer of ice now.

The sun is peeking out every now and then but the temperatures at day break were a little above freezing and are going to drop all day.

Last edited:
This is such a strange scenario - all indications are that Heard is in the boat and all the usual talking heads are cheering it as a done deal.

Yet, we are so conditioned to see a “commitment graphic” released by the player himself that - absent such a graphic - none of us can quite feel comfortable celebrating this.

This is some Pavlovian-level stuff here

VN Store

Back