‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

He may be a quiet kid. But you usually see something announced if a guy officially commits. I do not buy that there will just never be an announcement and he's just gonna start going to class. But maybe i'm wrong.

Thats kinda ridiculous tho. When you land a 5 star LT with 3 years of eligibility left you kinda want to broadcast that news as far and wide as you can i would think if you're Tennessee.

I'm not feeling real worried. But surely we will hear something eventually.

I am actually here today to switch vehicles with my son who has spent the last week before school in NC mountains skiing With 6 of his friends who are all trying to get back to Knoxville now.

Last night here at the woodlands it was freezing rain with a little bit of snow mixed in. No real accumulation other than a glorious layer of ice now.

The sun is peeking out every now and then but the temperatures at day break were a little above freezing and are going to drop all day.
Safe travels. It’s one thing to get out and drive yourself, but always nerve racking when your kids drive in bad weather.

I think that’s how all xfers should be. These kids doing a hat ceremony every year they change schools is ridiculous imo. And yes I’m old and I water hose kids off my lawn
I get you. I don’t care about the big reveals either - especially with the transfers. However, if there’s something to sign or “commit” to, isn’t it normal or standard to make something official at some point - by either the player or school ? Either this is not a “done” deal … or he’s in the portal but not “free” from a previous NIL deal (?) … or a reveal is coming some time soon.

It's such a VN thing for a kid to go silent and everyone think that, that means he's just gonna enroll.

Its strange, but could and may happen though.

VN Store

Back