Low tier bowls be gone

Pay players bowl bonuses like the coaches get to keep them interested. Players are dropping out of the rose bowl like petals.

I know it’s highly unlikely because these games are all about the TV and sponsorship money…but what if a team had to win 8 games to be bowl eligible? It would save us the torture of these bojangles cheddar bo biscuit bowls and the like. Plus it would make the bowls mean more and maybe kids wouldn’t elect to sit out. Just a thought

7 OSU players are sitting out the Rose Bowl. It’s nothing to do about # of bowls.

I know it’s highly unlikely because these games are all about the TV and sponsorship money…but what if a team had to win 8 games to be bowl eligible? It would save us the torture of these bojangles cheddar bo biscuit bowls and the like. Plus it would make the bowls mean more and maybe kids wouldn’t elect to sit out. Just a thought

What “torture”? This “problem” is easily dealt with by simply not watching these games you are offended by! For a lot of the participating schools (especially non power conference schools) these bowls mean a great deal. So, in summary, just get a life! Allow the rest of us to enjoy these games torturing you!!

Reactions: GreveHaller
O
What “torture”? This “problem” is easily dealt with by simply not watching these games you are offended by! For a lot of the participating schools (especially non power conference schools) these bowls mean a great deal. So, in summary, just get a life! Allow the rest of us to enjoy these games torturing you!!
oh I’ve got a life. Do you not realize this is a message board to post thoughts and opinions and get feedback from others. Which is what I did. Don’t get so worked up over strangers on the internet

What I would rather see than fewer bowls is a limit on all the hype for the garbage "national championship". Georgia doesn't belong in the tournament. They didn't win their conference.

VN Store

Back