Looks like it’s Tenn, Aub & Ark left

Auburn down. One left. I can hear the overated chant everywhere.... makes me sick that our leagues inflated self-worth strikes again. Now this board will erupt in excuses for the aggregate dismal performance. Arkie may save us but i doubt it.

Winning SECT looks like it was the ceiling for anyone in the SEC. So we did good. Arkansas got a 13 and a 12 so probably the reason they are still playing. Didn’t exactly dominate them either. Now they get the #1 overall seed.

Lmao back now the the Tiggers season is over? 😂 the AAC is trash but thanks for trolling the board one more time

Yeah...the best team in the SEC got beat by a 15 seed, the second best team by a 10 seed, and the SEC 'champion' by an 11 seed. Memphis lost a 7 on 5 to the best team in the country on foul shots with their top 2 scorers on the bench for over half the game.

Anyhow...good luck with baseball.

Yeah...the best team in the SEC got beat by a 15 seed, the second best team by a 10 seed, and the SEC 'champion' by an 11 seed. Memphis lost a 7 on 5 to the best team in the country on foul shots with their top 2 scorers on the bench for over half the game.

And all were still better than the Tiggers. Sad. What’s really hilarious is how the weak B12 doesn’t even want you still and your biggest rivals are now ECU and North Texas

Pellissippi State CC enrollment - 10,000
Peacocks - 3,500
Ok so what? I’m failing to see a point. tiggers are commuter school in midmajor conference that’s broke with a terrible small fan base and no real money and ZERO national titles in all sports combined. I mean, even mid majors like UTEP, Denver, Houston, Tn Tech have National titles

original.jpg

Ok so what? I’m failing to see a point. tiggers are commuter school in midmajor conference that’s broke with a terrible small fan base and no real money and ZERO national titles in all sports combined. I mean, even mid majors like UTEP, Denver, Houston, Tn Tech have National titles

Probably better check your sources...I count 25 (and not in rifle and ice hockey)

Last edited:
Winning SECT looks like it was the ceiling for anyone in the SEC. So we did good. Arkansas got a 13 and a 12 so probably the reason they are still playing. Didn’t exactly dominate them either. Now they get the #1 overall seed.

They still have a chance because Gonzaga hasn't looked great so far either.

Tell me you don’t understand basketball without telling me you don’t understand basketball

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back