Looks like it’s Tenn, Aub & Ark left

wmcovol

For the sec. Half of the league didn’t get past game 1.

LSU is a cluster but I thought they could beat Iowa St for heavens sake. Alabama lost their PG. while Davidson is a 5 star, he’s no Kennedy Chandler. Hell, he’s not a ZZ. Kentucky, well, they just $hit the bed.

Three losses and Ark barely beat Vermont. Thank God for us and Auburn. SEC overrated themselves and will pay the price in future brackets.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Michigan will be a battle. They were 11-7 in a league that is better than the overrated SEC. Light everyone is saying. We have to make shots.
You could be right but I think the Big 10 or 12 or whatever they call themselves Is overrated too. I think there is more parity between all the leagues/teams this year than normal. Tennessee seems to be in a nice grove at this point in the season playing great team ball but Michigan seems more like a group of talented individuals. Of course Michigan can win but my money would be on Tennessee.

Three losses and Ark barely beat Vermont. Thank God for us and Auburn. SEC overrated themselves and will pay the price in future brackets.

Coach Cal advised all 3 teams not to do the pre-game shoot around. He knew it was wrong in his gut so it was not really a mistake.

Michigan will be a battle. They were 11-7 in a league that is better than the overrated SEC. Light everyone is saying. We have to make shots.
Just curious, what makes you think that the Big Ten is so much better than the SEC? Iowa knocked out in the first round by a 12 seed. Illinois probably should’ve been beaten by Chattanooga and escaped by the skin of their teeth. Michigan State barely got by Davidson. Ohio State‘s offense looked unimpressive in their first match up. Wisconsin nearly got upset by 14 seed Colgate. Indiana got blasted by St. Mary’s. And then there’s Michigan, a team with 14 losses who played like crap in the first half until turning it on to get by Colorado State in the second. I’ll hand it to Purdue, they beat mighty Yale by 18 points.

By contrast, Alabama lost a key player to injury, and LSU lost their coach. Kentucky is the biggest failure, of course. And we all know Texas A&M was screwed.

Last edited:
Just curious, what makes you think that the Big Ten is so much better than the SEC? Iowa knocked out in the first round by a 12 seed. Illinois probably should’ve been beaten by Chattanooga and escaped by the skin of their teeth. Michigan State barely got by Davidson. Ohio State‘s offense looked unimpressive in their first match up. Wisconsin nearly got upset by 14 seed Colgate. Indiana got blasted by St. Mary’s. And then there’s Michigan, a team with 14 losses who played like crap in the first half until turning it on to get by Colorado State in the second. Outside of Kansas (who lost badly to UK on their home floor), who has dominated?

By contrast, Alabama lost a key player to injury, and LSU lost their coach. And we all know Texas A&M was screwed.

You made some good points until you put Kansas in the Big Ten.

You made some good points until you put Kansas in the Big Ten.
Lol, another lesson not to get involved in discussions before having my morning coffee. 🤪 Don’t know why I put Kansas. I meant to say Purdue, even though beating Yale by 18 isn’t exactly dominating.

If we keep playing the same good basketball we’ve been playing as of late and we don’t hit one of our shooting slumps we win by 10.

Just curious, what makes you think that the Big Ten is so much better than the SEC? Iowa knocked out in the first round by a 12 seed. Illinois probably should’ve been beaten by Chattanooga and escaped by the skin of their teeth. Michigan State barely got by Davidson. Ohio State‘s offense looked unimpressive in their first match up. Wisconsin nearly got upset by 14 seed Colgate. Indiana got blasted by St. Mary’s. And then there’s Michigan, a team with 14 losses who played like crap in the first half until turning it on to get by Colorado State in the second. I’ll hand it to Purdue, they beat mighty Yale by 18 points.

By contrast, Alabama lost a key player to injury, and LSU lost their coach. Kentucky is the biggest failure, of course. And we all know Texas A&M was screwed.

But like it or not, they (B-10) did win, regardless of the opponent for the most part.

As someone noted above, the Big10 is as overrated as the SEC. Chattanoga SHOULD have beaten Illinois--led the entire game, had a relatively easy shot for the win and he clanged it. Davidson had a great chance to knock off MSU but they couldn't make a shot in the last 5 minutes of the game. Give credit to MSU for stout defense down the stretch, but Davidson missed some easy shots. Wisconsin struggled with Colgate. As for the SEC, bama, lsu and kentucky all played like crap.

Reactions: spyfish007

VN Store

Back