Leslie McDonald

It's not a link to another board, and I can't just throw it out to everyone because I have to pay for this info, thats not very respectable towards Mark's site.

But if you want to find out, go to Blue Devil Nation (ironicly)

Lol, you have to pay to read the actual info retard. Its no rumor.

Whatever makes you feel better though NC.

And FYI NC, the guy who runs that site is extremely close to the coaching staff and recruiting.

I'm not saying he's coming to Duke, but Duke will remain in his tops until decision time. Just like Elliot did.(not meaning he will choose Duke, just similiar recruiting)

And FYI NC, the guy who runs that site is extremely close to the coaching staff and recruiting.

I'm not saying he's coming to Duke, but Duke will remain in his tops until decision time. Just like Elliot did.(not meaning he will choose Duke, just similiar recruiting)

Did you read the board rules, you could get suspended for using that kind of language.

Well you were right, its just the decision time didn't drag out like you thought.

whos our next target?

I really have no clue what way the staff will go.. Doubt it is Cheek or Hamilton. Mfon Udofia is probably ACC. Not sure how this class is going to shake up.

One thing for sure needs to be done: Dump Memphis!
We are wasting too much time there IMO when it isn't paying off.

Jman, while I agree that Memphis doesn't seem to be treating Knoxville great right now it's key that Bruce doesn't give up.

Hard work will get you somewhere eventually.

K used to get crushed by Dean in the recruiting, eventually K's hard work paid off and he started pulling them in.

Right now it sucks, but it could get better.

Is anybody really that surprised that he is going to UNC? At least we got his decision a lot quicker than we did with Williams. We have plenty of time to move on to other targets.

I'm not saying drop Memphis but we have done a LOT in that town with winning and making relationships with coaches and such. It just isn't working.. Didn't really mean to say drop it, but spending less time there could pay off IMO.

i live in NC. I was always tenn football unc basketball till i took an ex to school there and said bad words about chapel hill and said id never pull for them again. then thank god for bruce pearl i now can pull for the same school in 2 major sports. hope leslie dont cause me to lose any more bracket money:ermm:

told yall we were going against unc. great choice by him. he fits them better anyways.

You think he fits the ole run'n'fun good?

I saw him as more of a half court oriented player with well rounded skill. I really thought his best fit was Georgetown, as far as offense goes.

But it's not a bad choice, even though i'll have to hate him now.

Tough loss for the Vols on this kid, but the best of luck goes out to him over at UNC.... really wish we could have seen him in orange.

I'm really not as upset about this as I was about EW last year. I'm anxious to see CBP continue to make inroads with the Atlanta area. It looks like Mfon Udofia, Ari Stewart, and Richard Howell are all at the top of the list with Kenny Hall already committed.

Im sick and tired of these ACC chumps cherry picking Tennessee's best players.

VN Store

Back