Leslie McDonald

Did I call his statement dumb? Or did I call him Dumb?

Did you ever think maybe me and NEW COACH get along just fine, therefore me being able to kid with him?

Dummy.

I'm sayin he doesn't even have to play a game before he's a star here. Look at Hopson. :dance:

Ummm, yeah. We won't even have a scholly for McDonald if Hopson stays and Tyler Smith stays for his senior year. But the chances of that is like the chances of Hussien becoming president........wait.

Ummm, yeah. We won't even have a scholly for McDonald if Hopson stays and Tyler Smith stays for his senior year. But the chances of that is like the chances of Hussien becoming president........wait.

Saddam Hussein is dead. If you meant Obama, then...yeah.

I just watched an interview with Leslie and he sounded like he liked Pearl and the UT fans, but then described his play, and the system he would like to play for and it does not fit UT's right now, though I did hear that Bruce is planning on more half court oriented play.

He wishes. Dylan you seem extra frisky today. :unsure:

What did you do last night ? This........:cool2:

Is McDonald as good as Hopson in y'alls eyes?

IMO he is better than Hopson and E-Mail. He is such a smooth player, and a great kid. I really like his attitude toward the game. Very fundamentally sound. Plays great D.

If Duke were to land Him, Favors, and Boynton to go along with Plumlee it would be amazing.

Ofcourse if UT were to land him with who they have it would be the same. But i'm not going to lie, I want the kid at Duke BAD.

Yea McDonald is class of 09. And we already got Kenny Hall too. Things are really shaping up for our future success too!

Hopefully McDonald will see other big names coming here and want to be a part of it too. While in theory that could mean less minutes for him, he also is a definite star and with such a loaded roster comes lots of attention.

A lineup with McDonald, Hopson, Ramar, Chism, and Crews starting would be sick. That would be final 4 material right there.

We havn't offered Hood. Stevens get your facts straight. We only have 1 scholly to give right now.

We dont even have one scholarship to offer right now. We are at the maximum of 13 scholarships and Kenny Hall took the lone senior, Ryan Childress, scholarship... It WILL work itself out but at the moment we dont have any to hand out.. That will more than likely change, however.

VN Store

Back