Leonard Little tweet

I know everyone is trying to figure out what the issues are w/ @Vol_Football . If you’re gonna post videos/pic please know what you’re looking at and especially talking about. It’s a lot of people who don’t know football concepts that could be taking in the wrong information.

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️
No, we really won't beat Florida.

I know everyone is trying to figure out what the issues are w/ @Vol_Football . If you’re gonna post videos/pic please know what you’re looking at and especially talking about. It’s a lot of people who don’t know football concepts that could be taking in the wrong information.

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️

I am assuming bold comments are Little's tweet correct?

AtKMZ9e.jpg

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️[/QUOTE]

At this point after watching Florida rotate in defense lineman in the Miami game. I'm really concerned about what they wil do to Tano. Florida will really lay a Beat down on our weak oline and if they get a free shot on tano it will be devastating

Oh you don’t fool us! There is no friend...or FRIENDS! Amirite? 😉

well, you're kind of right. I'm going through a divorce and have lost several close friends and family. so yeah, i appreciate you stalking me on the board and trying to make me feel worse. well done

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

I hate to say it, but that looks like JG after he hikes the ball. You have one job. LEAD YOUR TEAM. I love all of our Vols, but I am growing tired of watching our receivers get open and then an hour and a half later, JG throws the ball to them. I would sit JG in the first half of the next game to lite a fire under his arse. (I was going to say since we should win easily, then I thought of our last two games) If that doesn't work. He gone. We have a a lot of young talent. If JG can't lead them. Step aside and let the new QB's grow with the new line and players. If we gotta rebuild, let's do it.

Well! That sums it up!

So we're not really 0-2? I've just been taking in the "wrong information". Whew. I feel so much better now. Thanks LL.

well, you're kind of right. I'm going through a divorce and have lost several close friends and family. so yeah, i appreciate you stalking me on the board and trying to make me feel worse. well done
I don’t think you’re being genuine...about the appreciation. Have to bone up on my “stalking” because I never go after family...so I should have known. Sincerely hope it gets better for you.

Reactions: feathersax and Behr

VN Store

Back