Leonard Little tweet

CA_Vol

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️
Translation: Shut up you know nothing fans. Just pay your money and cheer for this trash product.

Ashevillevol

catching the third wire
Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️
At this point after watching Florida rotate in defense lineman in the Miami game. I'm really concerned about what they wil do to Tano. Florida will really lay a Beat down on our weak oline and if they get a free shot on tano it will be devastating[/QUOTE]

That will be how we get to try new QB

The Original Fade

Well! That sums it up!
Pretty sure 0-2 is a football concept I and many others understand

Cartervol

5 star member
Foozball concepts. Mama said.. The talking heads have been calling out the obvious problem all week. They also said there is no one better behind him. We're doomed, and you don't need concepts to figure that out.

VN Store

Sponsors