Leonard Little tweet

I am well aware of that. I am also aware of the perception of Vol tweeters and that allegedly recruits have been turned off by the nonsense. I liken it to the Facebook ppl that spew their emotions on FB and show everyone what they had to eat, etc. No one cares. IMO, it makes ppl look insecure and in dire need of attention and when it turns ugly, it is no good for anyone.

All the recruits need to pay attention to is how many fans turned out to the BYU game after that historic GaSt defeat and how rockin the stadium was. We may be crazy, but we show up to support our team. After all the crap we’ve been through the last decade, most fan bases would have given up by now. The fact that we haven’t and love our Vols so much should be all the testament they need. Anyone can make a Twitter acct and talk crap including trolls from rival schools. Game day In Knoxville tells the true story.

I fully admit that I am in the group that doesn’t know much about the game. Unlike many around here.
Seriously how much exactly do fans need to know....we have coaches making millions to coach players. Those players are supposed to play the way they're coached in order to WIN games. If I'm a player and I'm sucking out loud, then the coaches can coach me up or bench my @$$. I've seen neither with JG.

Vegas is taking odds on the Vol players turning and running prior to kickoff?

Stand Tall Big Orange

AtKMZ9e.jpg

Does he have eligibility left?

All the recruits need to pay attention to is how many fans turned out to the BYU game after that historic GaSt defeat and how rockin the stadium was. We may be crazy, but we show up to support our team. After all the crap we’ve been through the last decade, most fan bases would have given up by now. The fact that we haven’t and love our Vols so much should be all the testament they need. Anyone can make a Twitter acct and talk crap including trolls from rival schools. Game day In Knoxville tells the true story.
Agree but hopefully they don't see the UTC game. I have a feeling we are going to break a record for lowest attendance game in the modern era

This is America, 2019. The more expertise and experience you have on a subject the less you are worth paying attention to. Just pay attention to whoever says what you want to hear and tweet unprofessionally about anyone you disagree with. #winning

Yes. I live in Bama. Its a blessing and a curse all at once. Not only do i hope we win every single gmae, i hope every other football team on the planet loses simultaneously in a cosmic turn of events for our team. What would all the news outlets talk about then?

Also, you said call you crazy. I was just obliging.

Reactions: volinvegas

VN Store

Back