LB Beasley Under Investigation

But punishments for animal cruelty are in bounds?

Are you evading the point on purpose or do you really not get it?

He is a human being. Human beings have a responsibility not to be cruel and harm or kill innocent things for no reason. But we are talking about a cat and what the appropriate punishment for a human being for harming a cat. That requires a moral/ethical/legal standard... which is why abortion is relevant.

Do you value cat health more than human life?
No but injuring a pet in this manner is inexcusable and a major character flaw. I would not have players like this on a team if I was the HC.regardless if kicking the player off hurts the football team.

Pretty straightforward. Original question is why be more outraged by a kitten being hurt than a drug dealer.

Not that I agree with the outcome, because I do not, but the obvious answer is that the drug dealer did not pee and poop on the floor of an apartment where someone had been making love without pee and poop on the floor.

Last edited:
Not with this idiot crowd.
Theyre all just trying to stroke their own self righteous egos and feel superior

If they were accused of anything tho, they'd be the first to scream due process

Hilarious if it weren't so typical and sad
Says the person who gives strangers blumpkins. Self righteous much?

But punishments for animal cruelty are in bounds?

Are you evading the point on purpose or do you really not get it?

He is a human being. Human beings have a responsibility not to be cruel and harm or kill innocent things for no reason. But we are talking about a cat and what the appropriate punishment for a human being for harming a cat. That requires a moral/ethical/legal standard... which is why abortion is relevant.

Do you value cat health more than human life?
I’m not talking abortion period. If you have an agenda to push on that subject, you can take it up with someone else. This is a mental well-being issue IMO. My main concerns, and there are studies, when it begins with a cat, dog or whatever and if/ when it moves on to a person. You ever hear of a documentary call “Don’t F** With Cats”? It was very popular on Netflix this time last year. It’s about a guy who tortures kittens on video over the course of years and ends up murdering a person, doing terrible things to the body and fleeing Canada. That’s the point I’m trying to make. It’s not just human life > cat life. There’s a larger problem here that is potentially a dangerous mental disorder . And it’s potentially dangerous to other people around him . It’s not just that he hurt an animal, there definitely needs to be a why would someone do this. I don’t understand how this part is lost on you. This isn’t some value of life competition where a person thought they were doing something for the betterment of the neighborhood. This is knowingly making a violent decision where you participate, witness and acknowledge that you are harming a defenseless life, whether it be a human life or something else.

I don’t think we need to keep going in circles here because we’re arguing 2 different things. You are arguing the value of life and I’m saying that there are major mental malfunctions taking place IF the accusations are shown to be true.

And only those worse than that think hurting a cat is worse than killing a defenseless human being to avoid personal responsibility.

Animal cruelty is bad. People shouldn't mistreat animals. But it isn't the crime of the century that you and others seem to think either.

You do understand that de-clawing a cat doesn't cause it any pain, right? No cat has ever been more coddled than that one. It was just ill-tempered.

I'll just leave this here...

Declawing cats: Far worse than a manicure.

So to recap: I never said it was worse than killing a human, and you are an idiot who doesn't know facts...cool.

Reactions: Creeker
Not that I agree with the outcome, because I do not, but the obvious answer is that the drug dealer did not pee and poop on the floor of an apartment where someone had been making love without pee and poop on the floor.
So many details not revealed by anybody else.

Once again...which one? Mittens or Jesse Pinkman?

The human who was visitng his friend. You know...the friend who according to you is meth dealer. Which brings up two points:
1. The guy who was surprise attacked...do your powers of extra-sensory perception indict him as a meth dealer as well?

2. If our football players are robbing meth dealers..
maybe they need to find a new hobby.

But regardless of your unproven accusation

Beating up an unsuspecting human is without a doubt worse than kicking a kitten across the room.

If you disagree with that..cool. But equating a kitten to human...that makes you a hypocrite everytime you cut into that juicy steak..

Your neighbor was a scumbag.
I worked with a guy who farmed, raised cattle, chickens and the like. He was of the nicest, down to earth, hardest working, just plain good folk I've ever known. He did the same exact thing to feral cats that that multiplied like rabbits and killed his chickens. His opinion was it was a hell of lot more humane that what a lot assholes do to animals. He was definitely not a "scumbag" as you put it..

VN Store

Back