LB Beasley Under Investigation

It was alleged that he threw the kitten in a toilet and closed the lid, held the kitten up by the tail, and that the cat has been severely injured, including brain and internal organs. True or not, I can't say. But I can say that I am against treating an animal that way. I can't think of anything that justifies it. The poster didn't say he didn't believe it. He said he was good with it.
So you don't know if it happened yet you can also say he did it for fun? Ok

Beasley_Aaron.jpg

Aaron Beasley

Tennessee Vols: Josh Heupel already dealing with a difficult situation

Tennessee Vols head coach Josh Heupel is facing a difficult situation early in his UT tenure.

On Saturday, WBIR reported that the Knoxville Police Department received a report of alleged animal abuse on Thursday involving Vols junior linebacker Aaron Beasley.

Beasley hasn’t been charged yet, as the incident is still under investigation.

The details of the incident are horrifying.

Tennessee Vols head coach Josh Heupel already dealing with a difficult situation

I apologize if this has been brought up and I just missed it somehow, but can anyone tell me how the detailed information about the toilet thing came out?

The details of the incident are horrifying.
My neighbor when I was a kid not far from K'ville "helped" the neighborhood by putting unwanted kittens in a burlap sack with rocks and throwing them into the river. What a bunch of snowflakes people have become.

How was it "horrifying"? Specifically? The cat had injuries that could have resulted from being knocked away.

We had a de-clawed indoor cat a few years ago. One day I was petting the cat... it was purring then suddenly turned around and bit me hard enough to draw blood. I smacked it away reflexively.

We don't know what happened here until we know... and even at its worst the kid needs counseling. He does not need to be thrown off the team.

I apologize if this has been brought up and I just missed it somehow, but can anyone tell me how the detailed information about the toilet thing came out?

By the accusers posting details on his now private instagram detailing the incident and claiming there is video of it.

No. You apparently DO NOT get it. Whether you have convinced yourself of some convoluted reasoning that deems an unborn child "not a person" or not... the fetus is still a human being by any medical definition you want to apply. The cat... is not.

FTR, my issue with the legality of abortion is not religious per se. It is about the right of an individual to live until they commit a crime worthy of forfeiting their life. It is a "libertarian" conviction in the notion that the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are invioble in any free and just society. If there is "doubt" about the personhood of the unborn then that ideal DEMANDS we err to the side of "caution".

Oh... are you really arguing that harming a cat should be a serious crime and the killing of an unborn human being should not?

No, what I'm pointing out is your annoying tendency to foist your personal beliefs at every opportunity on a damned FOOTBALL forum.

My neighbor when I was a kid not far from K'ville "helped" the neighborhood by putting unwanted kittens in a burlap sack with rocks and throwing them into the river. What a bunch of snowflakes people have become.

How was it "horrifying"? Specifically? The cat had injuries that could have resulted from being knocked away.

We had a de-clawed indoor cat a few years ago. One day I was petting the cat... it was purring then suddenly turned around and bit me hard enough to draw blood. I smacked it away reflexively.

We don't know what happened here until we know... and even at its worst the kid needs counseling. He does not need to be thrown off the team.
Your neighbor was a scumbag.

Well your neighbor growing up was a f****** disgusting person then. And if the reports are true, how the hell can you say it was just “knocking the cat away”? He was reportedly holding the cat by its tail into the toilet, it has brain damage, a bleeding hemorrhage in its kidney, can’t walk, and you want to try to claim simply knocking it away explains all of that? You sound as f****** stupid as your neighbor. If it turns out true, he needs to be kicked out of school and he can get his own ride back to Georgia or wherever tf he came from.

Last edited:

Lord some of you people are just too much. This is not smoking dope, it’s a repulsive Action. You want to keep every roid raged filled football player around no matter what they do. I’m all for forgiving people but that doesn’t mean they can represent Tennessee football. Hell if Ted Bundy was a 5 star he should have been made to run stadium steps as punishment. I think , hope, some of these posts are just to get a reaction. If so success.

I'm sure if someone cut off your fingers and toes at the knuckle you'd be a bit snappy too. I think if there is truth that he was cruel to a defenseless animal he should get booted asap. Only true trash thinks this isn't bad.

I'm sure if someone cut off your fingers and toes at the knuckle you'd be a bit snappy too. I think if there is truth that he was cruel to a defenseless animal he should get booted asap. Only true trash thinks this isn't bad.
And only those worse than that think hurting a cat is worse than killing a defenseless human being to avoid personal responsibility.

Animal cruelty is bad. People shouldn't mistreat animals. But it isn't the crime of the century that you and others seem to think either.

You do understand that de-clawing a cat doesn't cause it any pain, right? No cat has ever been more coddled than that one. It was just ill-tempered.

No, what I'm pointing out is your annoying tendency to foist your personal beliefs at every opportunity on a damned FOOTBALL forum.
IOW's, it annoys you that I disagree with you when I post... and you cannot offer a reasonable argument in response.

There are plenty of others who do what you say as much or much more than me.... like those pontificating that Beasley should be kicked off the team for hurting a cat. You are welcome to put me on ignore. You won't miss me... and I promise I won't miss you.

This isn’t the way to make a case for the player. And if he did these things to a defenseless animal/kitten he absolutely should be kicked off the team. Normal people don’t do things like that. Speaking of not normal. Your neighbor is a ****ing psychopath. He sounds like one of those guys on the news that neighbors all describe as “real quiet” and “always kept to himself “ after they discover that he’s a serial killer.

VN Store

Back