LB Beasley Under Investigation

Kick him off right meow

In all seriousness have y’all seen don’t f*CJ with cats? Cat people are serious as hell

Kick him off right meow

In all seriousness have y’all seen don’t f*CJ with cats? Cat people are serious as hell
Get rid of all the cat people and then get rid of all the cats.

Jk. But for real, I've never understand the desire to have a cat around. Having a dog is like having your best friend around. Having a cat is like having a roommate who is kind of indifferent about you but still doesn't pay rent. But it takes all kinds I suppose.

If this is true, we need to do some Junction Boys type stuff and just roll with like 30 players who have their heads on straight and want to be here, even if it means we go 0-12, we need to purge and start over.
People are smoking crack if they think 6-6 would be a disappointment this year. We have the schedule and enough front line players to go win 7-8 games, but not the depth or leadership in place to do so....yet. We have the depth chart to attract players, but not the culture of winning and development that recruits care about. We need a full cultural reset.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

Jk. But for real, I've never understand the desire to have a cat around. Having a dog is like having your best friend around. Having a cat is like having a roommate who is kind of indifferent about you but still doesn't pay rent. But it takes all kinds I suppose.
Not a cat fan either. They’re only your friend when you’re doing something for them.

Not a cat fan either. They’re only your friend when you’re doing something for them.
Not always true. I’ve had dogs and cats, and some of the cats I had were super affectionate and every bit a pal as a dog. One cat that was rescued would go on hikes with me.

I really hope the allegations aren’t true, but if Beasley did this, he needs jail time and therapy.

Well, the simplest thing to do for everyone is shut up, pay your vet bill, let the authorities handle it, and seek restitution through appropriate forums. At this point, the alleged victim and perpetrator have just as much right to be questioned or left alone until more is known. It's just which you prefer for now. I will question the beggar first, as I consider running to GoFundMe suspect. Stories develop, though.
A 19 year old college student probably doesn’t have thousands of extra dollars sitting around to pay these kind of vet bills. This isn’t the same as taking it on for an annual checkup or shots. She’s just trying to help her cat...I see nothing wrong or “suspect” at all with starting a gofundme.

Reactions: Dawgfan06 and vol94
Probably the fact that the video would need to be turned over the the police, rather than posting it on social media.
Would need...why? They could legally do both. Would have been more towards the course of justice. Specially since they’ve supposedly leaked what’s on it.

Would need...why? They could legally do both. Would have been more towards the course of justice. Specially since they’ve supposedly leaked what’s on it.
They are under no obligation to post it on social media, regardless of how you feel about it. I’m sure the owner of the cat has more to worry about than making sure that butchna on Volnation is fully convinced she didn’t make this up.

I don't know if this story is true or not, but the thought of a little kitten with kidney damage from blows, struggling to stay afloat in a toilet while some guy laughs and presses the flush lever -- well, that is just really sad. And a person who would do that and think it's funny or pleasurable...wow, what a sicko. I feel so sorry for that little cat if such a thing happened to it.

An annoying, stinky, best friend who you have to walk behind picking their sh** up lol. No thanks.

Reactions: loosecannon
They are under no obligation to post it on social media, regardless of how you feel about it. I’m sure the owner of the cat has more to worry about than making sure that butchna on Volnation is fully convinced she didn’t make this up.
I’m not talking about OBLIGATION. They put this forward on Reddit and Instagram. Why hesitate with the video? And they have no idea who butchna on VN is...because I don’t juxtapose myself on social media. We’re discussing different takes on this...so why be bitter and petty?

A 19 year old college student probably doesn’t have thousands of extra dollars sitting around to pay these kind of vet bills. This isn’t the same as taking it on for an annual checkup or shots. She’s just trying to help her cat...I see nothing wrong or “suspect” at all with starting a gofundme.
Maybe she should, but in the perception department, it seems soon and like a possible red flag. May not turn out that way, but with a lack of information, it sways thoughts and provides a reason not to jump to conclusions regarding the accused. Also, if you cannot afford vet bills, you may not need to own a pet. That puts the pet in a perilous situation where finances may drastically alter its likelihood of survival.

Sounds like hearsay at this point. Can she prove it is the real question? Either way, feel bad for the cat.

Not always true. I’ve had dogs and cats, and some of the cats I had were super affectionate and every bit a pal as a dog. One cat that was rescued would go on hikes with me.

I really hope the allegations aren’t true, but if Beasley did this, he needs jail time and therapy.
I used to be anti-cat, but we've had several that have been incredibly affectionate and even loyal. For hat matter, I've seen dogs that are aloof and unpredictable. <shrug>

I love our dogs, and our cats. Dogs keep big bad things away. Cat keep mice population down.

Reactions: davethevol
An annoying, stinky, best friend who you have to walk behind picking their sh** up lol. No thanks.

You still have to clean a cat box. And you keep that inside your apartment or house. Either way you’re picking up animal crap. Might as well be outside the house at least.

VN Store

Back