LB Beasley Under Investigation

I don’t see the abortion analogy. If true, this was dangerous behavior and warrants a severe response. I agree that the whole story needs a complete exploring beforehand.
One is killing a living human being with its own metabolism, unique DNA, and destiny. The other is possible abuse of an animal. So does harming an kitten bother you more than killing a human being?

What the **** is wrong with this football program?
Good question! Parents that are looking to send thier child to a university to play football is wondering the same thing. From the outside looking in its a bad look.

I think THE hardest task for college football coaching staffs is recruiting bad ass 18 yr olds on the field who can flip the switch and take of business, make grades, stay out of trouble, etc. off the field. BTW, this was harder with the 2020 signing class due to lack of in person visits.

Another very tough task for the HC is deciding when to cut loose an 18-23 yr old young man who has committed some grievance, or two, or three. Or if he keeps the player, what level of penalty. I mean HCs with their heart in the right place, not a win at all cost HC like Urban or Art Briles.

Consider that Coaches are responsible to players and their parent/guardians to help develop a good adult. And large programs have access to counseling and tutors, along with coaches and teammates to mentor. I realize a Coach has to keep discipline, and “protect the brand”. And yeah, the brand protection often involves someone upstairs making the decision. But, he needs to weigh what’s best for the PLAYER’S FUTURE heavily in each situation.

I’m not saying Beasley, IF he abused the kitten, shouldn’t be told to walk. I just think a lot of these coaches’ hyper inflated pay is earned by making the right call in these situations, and it’s not typically as clear cut as many of us think. Peace!

Reactions: VAVol85
What the **** is wrong with this football program?
Good question! Parents that are looking to send thier child to a university to play football is wondering the same thing.
So kicking a kitten is worse than knocking on someone's door ( a human) and immediately attacking them?

That is what is insane; no one gave two sh..s about the dude that got the f..k beat out of him but are livid that a cat got kicked.

Crazy, crazy, mixed up times we live in.
Lol I kinda was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it glad you did😂

You still have to clean a cat box. And you keep that inside your apartment or house. Either way you’re picking up animal crap. Might as well be outside the house at least.

Yeah but even the smell dogs have. I hate dog stench. And the barking...

I’m not talking about OBLIGATION. They put this forward on Reddit and Instagram. Why hesitate with the video? And they have no idea who butchna on VN is...because I don’t juxtapose myself on social media. We’re discussing different takes on this...so why be bitter and petty?
They don’t know who butchna is on Instagram or Twitter? You need to hire a better agent butchna.
GBO!!

Reactions: butchna
So kicking a kitten is worse than knocking on someone's door ( a human) and immediately attacking them?

That is what is insane; no one gave two sh..s about the dude that got the f..k beat out of him but are livid that a cat got kicked.

Ask yourself which one more likely had it coming. Innocent kitten or El Chapo? 🤔

Last edited:
Is it bad that I would be irate if he had a dog but that right now I’m most disappointed that he’s apparently a cat person?

Many serial killers get their start by using animals. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, the Iceman Richard Kuklinsky among others, liked to abuse animals in the early stages of their crime sprees.

If, if Beasley is guilty here he needs serious help and attention to prevent major problems.

Last edited:
So has there been any proof that he has done any of this? Or is this just message board rumors? I can't find anything about it.

They are under no obligation to post it on social media, regardless of how you feel about it. I’m sure the owner of the cat has more to worry about than making sure that butchna on Volnation is fully convinced she didn’t make this up.
He has to reassert his opinion fifty different times to feel special. I don't know whats worse, him, BoT, sjt or the Mod(s) who feel us calling their BS equivocates to a personal attack. This thread is terrible on so many levels.

VN Store

Back