Latest shiny object to catch Trump's eye: Greenland

I know you’re a weird Russian sympathizer, but the US is not invading Denmark, or any western democracy in this day engage.

Annexing sovereign states in the 2010’s: That said some backwards Russian ****.

It wouldn't be an invasion. It'd be a transaction.

Reactions: BUBear
0 chance Greenland opts for annexation by the US. It’s nothing more than a silly hypothetical.
Let's annex Mexico and Latin America. We know they want to be U.S.. citizens.

I've been advocating the invasion of Canada for years. Of course that was before my transplant and the reason was beer.
why have we not annexed mexico and canada?
Maybe Keith’s finest thread. I have also been an advocate for waging war on Canada. If Trump thinks a trade war is good and easy to win. How about real war against Canada? I can’t think of anything easier. Then we can plunder their natural resources and disband their ****** sports teams

why have we not annexed mexico and canada?
Maybe Keith’s finest thread. I have also been an advocate for waging war on Canada. If Trump thinks a trade war is good and easy to win. How about real war against Canada? I can’t think of anything easier. Then we can plunder their natural resources and disband their ****** sports teams
If you promise we can put an end to curling, I'm in. I mean, how is that even considered an Olympic sport? Wtf?

VN Store

Back