Latest shiny object to catch Trump's eye: Greenland

China's acquiring Hong Kong. North and South Korea could end up merging. We should buy Greenland and merge with some of the western Canadian provinces.

Reactions: BUBear
There probably would be some real benefit to controlling Greenland. It would also likely hamper Russia’s goals of dominating the Arctic, which I’m all for. That said, I have to think Greenland would declare independence before any purchase could go through.

Reactions: tennvols77
Ive apparently missed your usual thread on a mass shooting from Philadelphia. Or did you skip that one because it was just a guy shooting cops, and didn't fit the meh trump narrative?

I actually had the original post on the topic.

There probably would be some real benefit to controlling Greenland. It would also likely hamper Russia’s goals of dominating the Arctic, which I’m all for. That said, I have to think Greenland would declare independence before any purchase could go through.
Why is the Arctic and who controls it of importance to the US?

Excuse me you loser, America is not a communist country yet like you want it to be. A lot of communists living in this country said if Trump were elected as their President they'd move............so go. Stop your daily crying and please Pack your bags and go.......since you hate everything about what this Trump Administration is doing.......then go......nobody will miss you. I'd gladly pay your one way airplane ticket to go & not to come back w/your disgusting filth.

Tired of all the winning?

Excuse me you loser, America is not a communist country yet like you want it to be. A lot of communists living in this country said if Trump were elected as their President they'd move............so go. Stop your daily crying and please Pack your bags and go.......since you hate everything about what this Trump Administration is doing.......then go......nobody will miss you. I'd gladly pay your one way airplane ticket to go & not to come back w/your disgusting filth.

Wow, somebody needs a hug.

Their total population is about one third of Knoxville's. Having to pry harpoons from their dead, cold hands wouldn't stop the process.

VN Store

Back