Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Chill, everyone. America's first doctor says all is well.

Thank you President Xi!

EPFzdIQUwAM2XLN

Too bad a vaccine hasn't been discovered for TDS.

not sure if its been posted, but this is a major Chinese holiday. Chinese new year, and its expected around 3 billion people travel for this.
I was wondering if that's why China had a muted response to this up till now. Saw an article earlier saying health officials threw up warning flags 3 months ago. I could see some Chinese bureaucrat turning down requests for actions that would curb the spread of coronavirus because they might affect Chinese New Year or cause people to fear getting sick.

Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program
One ominous sign, said a U.S. official, is the that false rumors since the outbreak began several weeks ago have begun circulating on the Chinese Internet claiming the virus is part of a U.S. conspiracy to spread germ weapons.
That could indicate China is preparing propaganda outlets to counter future charges the new virus escaped from one of Wuhan’s civilian or defense research laboratories.

Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program
One ominous sign, said a U.S. official, is the that false rumors since the outbreak began several weeks ago have begun circulating on the Chinese Internet claiming the virus is part of a U.S. conspiracy to spread germ weapons.
That could indicate China is preparing propaganda outlets to counter future charges the new virus escaped from one of Wuhan’s civilian or defense research laboratories.
A strain escaped in which those infected might not show any outward symptoms.

This guy is an epidemiologist and taught this stuff for 15 years at Harvard. His other tweets say this is very scary and is most likely going to get very bad. I think the CDC knows this and is trying to downplay it to not cause mass panic. Good time to stock up on canned food and water.

This guy is an epidemiologist and taught this stuff for 15 years at Harvard. His other tweets say this is very scary and is most likely going to get very bad. I think the CDC knows this and is trying to downplay it to not cause mass panic. Good time to stock up on canned food and water.
Yes it looks like it’s time to shutdown all flights to and from China.

We are going to quarantine them right???

Most likely. If this outbreak is not as bad as the CDC claims, no way would we be getting those people out. This is clearly way worse than they want the public to know.

VN Store

Back