Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Itll either be the end or the glue. Imagine the entire world joining to take out China. One global government is right there.

I see what you are saying, guess it would depend one how severely each individual nation is affected. Some would still side with China and some would not. I was referring more to a global economy with open commerce and trade.

Vaccines are the cure. It gives the body the data to fight it effectively, if done right. But if it keeps mutating then the vaccines is rendered useless. might still be helpful though.
I always thought vaccines only prevented diseases, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a doctor.

I read an article that said this virus is constantly mutating, so i would imagine making a vaccine would be extraordinarily difficult.

All this and Greta and the Climate change idiots are worried about the ocean rising an inch in the next 1000 years.

You can't trust them, could be mass graves.

Being that there's pictures of where the work is being done, I think it'll be pretty easy to tell if a building is being built or not.

I imagine they'll be happy to have more hospital space. Right now I'm sure they're getting lots of people that may be sick, but do not have the wuhan coronavirus. I'm sure people with cold/flu symptoms over there are freaking out and running to the nearest medical facility because they're just scared and panicky.

Reactions: LouderVol
Being that there's pictures of where the work is being done, I think it'll be pretty easy to tell if a building is being built or not.

I imagine they'll be happy to have more hospital space. Right now I'm sure they're getting lots of people that may be sick, but do not have the wuhan coronavirus. I'm sure people with cold/flu symptoms over there are freaking out and running to the nearest medical facility because they're just scared and panicky.
They aren't going to build a 25,000 sq ft building in 7 days. My guess is trailers or tents.

I always thought vaccines only prevented diseases, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a doctor.

I read an article that said this virus is constantly mutating, so i would imagine making a vaccine would be extraordinarily difficult.
Vaccines give the body the information to fight it off effectively by identifying it and consuming it. Your last point is what makes it difficult for this virus, if true.

So why get a flu shot?

Reactions: ajvol01

VN Store

Back