Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
I am assuming that the very young and the elderly are most at risk of dying?
That’s what they said initially, but there have apparently been young healthy adults that have died as well. Everything about this is being downplayed. They don’t shut down cities like this for the flu, which supposedly has a higher mortality rate.

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
I am assuming that the very young and the elderly are most at risk of dying?
That’s what they said initially, but there have apparently been young healthy adults that have died as well. Everything about this is being downplayed. They don’t shut down cities like this for the flu, which supposedly has a higher mortality rate.
I haven't heard or seen any age stats released by China but most are saying older folks are the one dying. I will start to get really worried if younger, healthy folks start dying. I'm also waiting to see how the patients here in the US, Australia, and Europe do as well. Even during SARS no one died from it here or in Europe either I believe.

norrislakevol

I haven't heard or seen any age stats released by China but most are saying older folks are the one dying. I will start to get really worried if younger, healthy folks start dying. I'm also waiting to see how the patients here in the US, Australia, and Europe do as well. Even during SARS no one died from it here or in Europe either I believe.
I gotta say that China did a good job keeping the lid on the SARS outbreak. We'll see what happens this time around.

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
● A young, previously healthy man died in Wuhan, raising concerns about the deadliness of the virus. Until now, the vast majority of victims have been older than 60 with preexisting conditions
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...678f9c-3e03-11ea-afe2-090eb37b60b1_story.html

Matt2496

Lets just hope that the coronavirus cases outside of China had minimal contact with others and are completely quarantined

The CDC is bound to be on top of this.

VN Store

Sponsors