Late Kick Live “Tennessee in Trouble”

. At that moment I knew we were in trouble. When someone who knows nothing about football is on board. 😆

This hasn’t stopped the adoration of Saban by the Bammer sidewalk alumni. Don’t think they’re liable to be in trouble for quite a while... dang it.

IMO Fulmer tied Clawson's hands. Fulmer was upset because he wanted to go to the "Good Ole Boy" Network with someone with ties to Tennessee, but the Admin and fans wanted fresh blood, because other programs were better offensively.
I feel he wanted Clawson to fail, so he could then hire whom he wanted for OC. Fans whom liked him in Richmond, said his offense looked totally different here.
Unfortunately, for Fulmer, it backfired on him.
So Fulmer hired him, then handcuffed him, then subsequently got himself fired trying to make the guy that he hired to run his offense fail? Smdh

So Fulmer hired him, then handcuffed him, then subsequently got himself fired trying to make the guy that he hired to run his offense fail? Smdh
Third and Chavis. Do you think it was Chavis decision to go into prevent defense with a slim lead?
Do you honestly believe Fulmer, never interfered with our OC and DC's?
I feel Fulmer is just to much to blame for our fall from grace, as was UT's Administration.

Reactions: loservol
What a mess. You know, I remember walking around Neyland years ago with that feeling of...we’ll probably win the game. There was so much pride and pageantry. I remember waking up on game day, putting on my gear to wear to the stadium excited as hell. Then years later I had the pleasure of being close to the program, standing on the sidelines during games. Hanging in the locker room getting to hang out at the athletic department etc...

If anybody would have told me the next decade would be like this I would have laughed in your faces. So sad.
Sounds a little creepy to me...

Huh? I would LOVE to have freeze here. He is my first choice.
Then what are you going on about me or anybody else being delusional for??
You don have any knowledge one way or another . So stop trying to shoot people down, dude...

I have a theory, that others found intriguing. And her YOU go, for no reason other than being a hateful something , trying to shoot it down. Dont you EVER get tired of being that way? Damn...

Can't take Mullen. He's in trouble for letting his wife kiss the whole team before games.
I was being facetious. Basically saying I’d take anybody over Pruitt. That said, for real though, is that really what happened with Mullen or are you being funny?

As some of you know, I'm a UGA fan, class of '69. I have been posting here for some time. However, I reserve my hate for Yech, the Barn, and the Lizards.
I don't know if I could keep my sanity if UGA had a 16 year run like yours. It's been a very long horror story.
I am afraid that the run will continue, as the nightmare seems to continue.
I'm an outsider, but it seems to me that people within the administration want to get rid of Pruitt and Fulmer. Why else would they conduct an internal investigation with leaks to the press. They didn't do that when Joey Freshwater was sending coeds to Greenville, SC.
It seems this will end badly with UT in purgatory for another 2-3 years.
I know you love your university as I love mine. Hope you see better days.

As some of you know, I'm a UGA fan, class of '69. I have been posting here for some time. However, I reserve my hate for Yech, the Barn, and the Lizards.
I don't know if I could keep my sanity if UGA had a 16 year run like yours. It's been a very long horror story.
I'm an outsider, but it seems to me that people within the administration want to get rid of Pruitt and Fulmer. Why else would they conduct an internal investigation with leaks to the press. They didn't do that when Joey Freshwater was sending coeds to Greenville, SC.
Georgia going down, too, according to credible sources. Not a surprise according to those in the know.

Reactions: feathersax
I think that’s the telling thing. They’re not allowing pruitt to hire anyone, Kiffin was never cut off during the investigation into the program. The program is done with Pruitt period. He may last another year or more likely be fired with cause soon. Either way he’s a dead man walking.

Reactions: tbh and cardvolfan
Third and Chavis. Do you think it was Chavis decision to go into prevent defense with a slim lead?
Do you honestly believe Fulmer, never interfered with our OC and DC's?
I feel Fulmer is just to much to blame for our fall from grace, as was UT's Administration.

I believe he did to a certain degree,but I also think he won a whole lot of games when his offensive coordinator wasn’t Dave Clawson. Dave Clawson was terrible, Gerald Jones was quoted that the Clawfense was so complicated that the players were never playing at full speed because they were over thinking and trying to make the correct read. Maybe another year with the system in place he would’ve worked out, but Fulmer was on thin ice, and needed Clawson to be good immediately. Looking back he should’ve hired the other finalist for the job, which was Mike Deboard.

You seem to forget from 49-62........just a few years ago you guys were really bad too.

I would say kick rocks ncaa. But maybe can get rid of gump from all this mess without a buyout.

Get Bent

Yeah right. You’re probably sitting back laughing. I got news for you though, even with all that talent, Kirby has gone as far as he’s gonna go. We know what we are, but y’all actually think you have a chance at a natty lmao.

NCAA has become toothless in the past year.
They became toothless before then. College football is a huge money business, they are not going to kill potential cash cows. Look at North Carolina, auburn, Ohio state etc. Allegations, even proof of improprieties has been out there and yet nothing of consequence ever happens

Get Lost!
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back