Late Kick Live “Tennessee in Trouble”

My guy, you shouldn't take that bet.

ONE dude...is actually transferring to Tennessee. Amidst all this turmoil.
WHO would ever do that??? Maybe someone who had some assurances about it.

Hendon Hooker.
The QB who arguably had the best game against Hugh Freeze's defense this season.

That's not coincidence my man. It's not like he doesn't know a Freshman 5 star is already on the roster, and a top DT QB from Texas enrolling early.

I'm not saying he will be starting, but Hugh found a way to get in a situation to coach this kid.
Wow. Unbelievable.

Randy Sanders was better than Dave Clawson.
Clawson has been a head coach since the day he left Tennessee while Sanders dropped back to a postion coach for most of his time after UT until a couple years ago when he finally became a head coach.

Regardless, Fulmer made bad hires as head coach and there's no reason to expect his first hire as AD is a can't miss.

Reactions: stevo_88
First time I have actually seen people publicly hoping for losses.
So ready for this sh** show to end. Pruitt will end up being one of if not the worst hires in TN history mark my words

How quickly things changed. I had the gall to believe we were "back" at halftime of the Georgia game. Unbelievable meltdown anywhere else but par for the course in Knoxville.

Good grief anyone that believes this is desperate and gullible.

Who's got two thumbs and is desperate and gullible?
Y9J3BaF.gif

(didn't wanna put my face on jim halpert ... that hair ...)

If tennessee is punished by the NCAA you can kiss Freeze goodbye.

Maybe not.. let's go reverse psychology here and turn it into lemonade. Hire Freeze and tell NCAA he is changed, clean, and we're so confident in it we're ok with the extra scrutiny.

Clawson has been a head coach since the day he left Tennessee while Sanders dropped back to a postion coach for most of his time after UT until a couple years ago when he finally became a head coach.

Regardless, Fulmer made bad hires as head coach and there's no reason to expect his first hire as AD is a can't miss.

He made more good hires than bad. You don't recruit, develop NFL talent, and consistently win like he did with a bad staff regardless if you take over a good program or not.

Do you remember how bad the 2008 offense was? They had proven talent, and everyone on that offense statistically regressed under Clawson. He was far worse than Sanders at Tennessee.

My guy, you shouldn't take that bet.

ONE dude...is actually transferring to Tennessee. Amidst all this turmoil.
WHO would ever do that??? Maybe someone who had some assurances about it.

Hendon Hooker.
The QB who arguably had the best game against Hugh Freeze's defense this season.

That's not coincidence my man. It's not like he doesn't know a Freshman 5 star is already on the roster, and a top DT QB from Texas enrolling early.

I'm not saying he will be starting, but Hugh found a way to get in a situation to coach this kid.
My god. Some of you are delusional. Freeze is not coming here.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Sure.

Like I said this gives Freeze a chance to coach kid that he has seen up close. Heś seen his skill-set.
And heś not going to take Malik Willis (Liberty QB)
1) Because heś Libertyś QB and will not take ANYTHING from Liberty.
2) They both have similar ability.

If the Art Briles stuff is legit, than that means Freeze probably went out of his way to make sure the Liberty program was taken care of. Because they took care of him...

So you bring in Hooker, and you have a veteran DT QB you are familiar with. You have a freshman DT QB in Salter that can now learn and not be rushed to play, because you have Hooker and Brian Maurer, a pro-style QB that can also run.

Think about this...why would Hooker want to directly challenge a 5 star QB Bailey, unless he had some assurances that he would play and be involved ,maybe even start?
Your mental gymnastics are are insane.

Do you remember how bad the 2008 offense was? They had proven talent, and everyone on that offense statistically regressed under Clawson. He was far worse than Sanders at Tennessee.
IMO Fulmer tied Clawson's hands. Fulmer was upset because he wanted to go to the "Good Ole Boy" Network with someone with ties to Tennessee, but the Admin and fans wanted fresh blood, because other programs were better offensively.
I feel he wanted Clawson to fail, so he could then hire whom he wanted for OC. Fans whom liked him in Richmond, said his offense looked totally different here.
Unfortunately, for Fulmer, it backfired on him.

VN Store

Back