Late Kick Live “Tennessee in Trouble”

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
Late kick live with Josh Pate is set to start at 7pm central and the title is “Tennessee in Trouble”
if anyone is able to watch it, please post here what Josh Pate says.
He is one of the most informed pundits in college football. He called the Texas thing weeks before it happened

Last edited:
So ready for this sh** show to end. Pruitt will end up being one of if not the worst hires in TN history mark my words

I agree. I had a very rough day snd then listen to Sirrius radio station talking heads talk about UT and laugh at our program. This was a national radio station located beyond the state of TN. It is embarrassing and I thought 2017 would be the lowest point fir UT sports.

He’s saying what I’ve been telling some people on this forum for a month. 😂 freeze to Knoxville, briles to liberty. It’s going to be a week late, but some of you who wanted to fight me over it should kick not just rocks but boulders.

#hughtothehill

Late kick live with Josh Pate is set to start at 7pm central and the title is “Tennessee in Trouble”
if anyone is able to watch it, please post here what Josh Pate says.
He is one of the most informed pundits in college football. He called the Texas things weeks before it happened

Josh says, paraphrased. There is trouble in Knoxville. An actual hiring freeze in Tennessee means that the "mess in Tennessee" reflects that the investigations, (not specific on what caused this), creates problems for Pruitt because he cannot replace coaches, nor recruit effectively. You are witnessing the end of Jeremy Pruitt. There will be a time, probably soon, where the Lawyers and Pruitt will sit down and be terminated. If he survives this, he will not have his staff to ensure a success next year. If it does not cost him his employment in 2021, he will have both hands tied behind his back.
"TN right now is a mess. Even if you get rid of Pruitt right now, the violations, if real, remain. Who can they get? My opinion is that even if there are no sanctions hanging over TN, What if they cannot get anyone any better? "I think at this point, TN needs a bridge candidate." Whoever TN brings in will not be here in 2024. A coach to steady the boat. It is not realistic for TN to hire a top coach right now.

Freeze: The tease: If the big hire is actually made now, it has to be Freeze. Art Briles to Liberty if it all comes together. Possible, but wild speculation.

Tom Hermon used as an example as one who would not be fired, but was anyway.

No coach could succeed in JP's shoes currently.

He’s saying what I’ve been telling some people on this forum for a month. 😂 freeze to Knoxville, briles to liberty. It’s going to be a week late, but some of you who wanted to fight me over it should kick not just rocks but boulders.

#hughtothehill
If you think Tennessee is going to fire Pruitt because of NCAA violations then hire a coach with major NCAA violations a few years removed you're crazy

If you think Tennessee is going to fire Pruitt because of NCAA violations then hire a coach with major NCAA violations a few years removed you're crazy
I dont think we will. But I would in a heartbeat
hell, I’d hire Mullen right now

I mean , he sounded confident in his “speculation” of hiring Freeze and Briles to Liberty lol I’m not looking to much into it just stating the fact he sounded pretty confident.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Nothing too earth shattering. Basically says Pruitt’s days are numbered with the hiring freeze put into place. Speculated that the best name for UT to target is Freeze but if not Freeze he feels they need a “stop gap” coach to build stability for the next few years before we could attract top, top name coaches in 3-4 years. He finds it odd that Art Briles resigned from his HS gig as it’s speculated that he would take over at Liberty if Freeze left (potentially for UT).

What a mess. You know, I remember walking around Neyland years ago with that feeling of...we’ll probably win the game. There was so much pride and pageantry. I remember waking up on game day, putting on my gear to wear to the stadium excited as hell. Then years later I had the pleasure of being close to the program, standing on the sidelines during games. Hanging in the locker room getting to hang out at the athletic department etc...

If anybody would have told me the next decade would be like this I would have laughed in your faces. So sad.

VN Store

Back